OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

So far all the remastereds that I have are of the same quality leather. Can't say it enough though, the Pendleton leather options put that leather to shame. I know that's saying a lot.
Hows it differ? I like the soft flexible, should I say thin, leather on the chocolates.

Not to being up that last topic or anything but i know i aint gonna run into anybody wearing these.. lol #todayspick

Hows it differ? I like the soft flexible, should I say thin, leather on the chocolates.

Best way of describing it is the Pendleton leather feels like past LUX quality releases and the remastereds feel like past Supreme (the NIKE grade not the clothing brand) releases.

Im debating on copping another pair of remasters or the tech challenge 3 since they are on sale on NDC.

Probably already know the answer but I just want to ask, how are they. lol
I'm on the fence and they're relatively cheap right now. 

Leather quality to me is good. Not as good as the id but like all the remastered. I like them especially for cheap.

The mids that Nike Lab dropped look good,  but the tan/vachette leather pair make me feel like they are going for the Tisci vibe without the leather quality.

Resell on Vachetta is pretty high now, but may drop in the coming weeks.

Here are some pics from eBay listings.

Back
Top Bottom