OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

finally grabbed some flax from caliroots this am. worried bc they are listed under womens shoes, but the sku is for mens... they ship super quick, says will be here thurs. guess ill find out then if i got mens or womens...

I see a lot of b-grade Tisci vachetta AF1 Mids on ebay. They had hit a Minnesota outlet recently?

Last edited:

Last edited:
Just got my white chocolates. Super clean, great price 75$. Wanna get the Royals and red ones too.
These "remastered" versions have made me fall back in love with AF1s. So much more comfortable to wear and if you wait a few months after release you can get them for fairly cheap.

I've got a room full of shoes, but have found myself wearing these or my white/grey pair more often than not. Even doubled up on the white/grey which I never do normally. Waiting for the chocolate/white pair to go on sale now.

Try so hard to hold out on the white chocolates until i get a better ebates deal haha. Im a penny pincher bc of these shoes.

Try so hard to hold out on the white chocolates until i get a better ebates deal haha. Im a penny pincher bc of these shoes.
Just got my white chocolates. Super clean, great price 75$. Wanna get the Royals and red ones too.
These "remastered" versions have made me fall back in love with AF1s. So much more comfortable to wear and if you wait a few months after release you can get them for fairly cheap.

I've got a room full of shoes, but have found myself wearing these or my white/grey pair more often than not. Even doubled up on the white/grey which I never do normally. Waiting for the chocolate/white pair to go on sale now.
I think I'm gonna cop now and then return em if I can get em on sale later #TBF struggles

That's how I missed the greys, LOL. Thought that 10% was coming back which it did but my size was gone.

Last edited:

I agree. I've always brought forces but I've brought more this year then I have in along time. Love all the remasterd. Waiting on the Purps to go on clearance so I can double up.

Need to cop those royals on clearance before I regret it. :lol: Waiting for those purps to drop too…

Last edited:
sick collection of id's ty!

how do you afford pumping out so many id's every month tho?! sorry if thats too personal but id's + reg releases im sure ur scoopin, i duno how you do it!

either way, props-one of these companies need to give u a design job! do u do website design per chance too? ux/layouts/logos, etc? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom