OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Anyone know why this CB release retailed for so much? I can only assume because some many diff materials were used no?

No clue but always loved these :smokin...

You mean, those tans really re-selling? LOL like someone else said its hard to believe some of the AF1s that are reselling. I wouldn't touch those tans on clearance.
yea reselling. Almost every monstrosity nike drops sells in stores. Those tans are dope but I like the red pair better

You mean, those tans really re-selling? LOL like someone else said its hard to believe some of the AF1s that are reselling. I wouldn't touch those tans on clearance.
yea reselling. Almost every monstrosity nike drops sells in stores. Those tans are dope but I like the red pair better
if the tans were hi's and had the contrasting outsole I might be able to overlook the one piece design because the color is fuego but nike lost me after that...smh

Got my double up in as well as the Royals. My first pair is an 'anomaly'? A bit softer than the double or the Royals. They were worn an entire day and even went to bar and danced with a chick!! :rofl: This pair wore in well. The inner upper is the only place where they creased or should I say wrinkled, looking almost like tumbled leather now, and I wear my hi's strapped. Very very soft. :smokin Wiped em down and they good to go. Best pick up for me AF1 wise in a while, but I admit the quality on a lot or recently releases made me pass on a lot of the GR stuff. May just get the choc/whites now and be done with it. They shoulda have put a chocolate lining on the white's cause I already know. That's the main reason I doubled on them :D

Choclates look dope.

Man I need another White/Summit Grey Hi QS in size 9...out of stock everywhere including oki-ni.

Ugh ebay is my only chance?

Choclates look dope.

Man I need another White/Summit Grey Hi QS in size 9...out of stock everywhere including oki-ni.

Ugh ebay is my only chance?
Same boat. Held too long for the sale and when they did I missed my size. Also wanted the Red/White naike but haven't seen a 15 yet... Gorge green would be my choice for other colors.

af1s take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks

feel like mine landed closer to 4

af1s almost always have the most options which makes the process take longer than other ids

stuff like roshes and huaraches ship in 3 weeks cause the options are way less

I also have the denim lows which are very clean, just decided to up my denim variations

Back
Top Bottom