OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

lol i picked those grey/white air forces for like 27 bux at olympica sports low edition last year...prolly steal of the year for me...

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

how much do the futuras go for, resale (is it even retail, I was feeling the black ones and the navys but never copped from PYS, always wanted to though, that sole is sick as hell imo and the cw is clean imo as well)?
I don't do resell numbers.

But footlocker has the black hi for 49.99.

#pow
^^Which foot locker? I assume in the DMV?

pimp.gif
Excited for denims

you see though, they retail for 175 and then arent even worth that resale. I saw a pair for 89 on eBay last night. I'm not complaining because they are cheap, but that just goes to show that they are not in demand and that on some drops you are better off passing on retail and just copping from eBay...FOOTLOCKER still has them? you are talking about the black leather highs right?

these denims though, seem to be in very high demand and are having a lot of buzz, I expect these to be in very high demand..Anyone in Hawaii, KICKS/ HI will drop em on Saturday.
   I'm actually kind of bummed that the midsole isnt white, but man they look good in those pics.

Elcerrito...do you wanna camp for me and I'll pay u extra? I'll be working. Lmk

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I don't do resell numbers.

But footlocker has the black hi for 49.99.

#pow
^^Which foot locker? I assume in the DMV?

pimp.gif
Excited for denims

you see though, they retail for 175 and then arent even worth that resale. I saw a pair for 89 on eBay last night. I'm not complaining because they are cheap, but that just goes to show that they are not in demand and that on some drops you are better off passing on retail and just copping from eBay...FOOTLOCKER still has them? you are talking about the black leather highs right?

these denims though, seem to be in very high demand and are having a lot of buzz, I expect these to be in very high demand..Anyone in Hawaii, KICKS/ HI will drop em on Saturday.
   I'm actually kind of bummed that the midsole isnt white, but man they look good in those pics.

i'm good man, I dont have that much to spend man. sorry I really wish I could help you out though.

It's cool no biggie! I appreciate it though. Although it is a real nice pair, it's that type of release "if I get it cool, if not on to the next"

Picked up my denims today I'm kinda disappointed in them a LIL bit and I'm a big AF1 fan and when I say a lil I really mean it it's a beautiful shoe I'm just nitpicking. For starters I just ASSSUMED the denim material would feel thicker but it doesn't it feels soft like it's hard to explain again it's a good shoe I'm just nitpicking it seems like it will crease bad since it's so soft I haven't tried em on so I'm not sure yet another thing is that damn sail color on the midsole I wish it was white instead of sail but other than that if u into forces it's a must have I would get another pair if I can later next week if not I'm content with my one. It's a good release hopefully everyone can get there pair

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Honestly I'm surprised box price is $135 on this release. The quality is up to par if not better than I've seen on $150+ retail AF1s.. They are indeed very comfortable too. I don't collect too many newer AF1s but these are a must have if you're into AF1s.

If you're in the Bay Area I seen these for sale at District
www.districtfootwear.com

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Here's a detailed pic I took for my sneaker album

Thanks for the heads up on District. I never even heard of that store before. Called the Alameda store and they had my size, so I picked up a pair earlier. Good looking out.

This might sound nitpicky, but that midsole color might be a deal breaker for me. If they're really darker than what's being seen pics, I don't think I'll want them. I was really looking forward to these too.
ohwell.gif

I wish blue was darker and midsole was white... sort of how the first pics I saw of them appeared to me.....lighting makes all the difference when taking pictures.  oh well I'm still going to buy. 

Originally Posted by five30

This might sound nitpicky, but that midsole color might be a deal breaker for me. If they're really darker than what's being seen pics, I don't think I'll want them. I was really looking forward to these too.
ohwell.gif

I agree. When I 1st seen pics I thought the midsole was more of an off white/cream color. But looking at newer pics it looks like a darker color and I dont like it.

man i had an all red pair that made some major noise when i was in cali haha wore them once and had them blue boys mad ...lol ... my as put them on hush till i moved to texas for school .. ppl go crazy over colors in cali but its all good

Has anyone copped this release? & how (good/bad) are da leathers?

Nike Air Force 1 High Premium LE
White/Obsidian-White
386161-100

Haven't copped a pair of AFI's in a while. This is one of the classics, but how are general release
AFI's these days compared to 5 years ago and such? Thanks.

it's seems like no regular spots are getting the ie Ftl,fta..etc majors dc said they gettin em but they sum b**ches

Back
Top Bottom