OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

im starting to fret a little over here as well. called up mercer and they said they wont release before saturday (thought they were a qs...), and other than that only spot i know for sure getting them is hohs. outside of that, maybe west. struck out everywhere else...

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

^^^^^just wait till Sat 12am est they WILL be on NDC and I THINK the swoosh discount will be in effect
Nike discounting af1s that are limited like yotr vii's? I'ma have to say Hell nah on that one. Swoosh really is only good for GR's and stuff that Nike has a good idea will sit.

Passing on the TB IIIs to get these. I'm getting up bright and early to secure my pair. Seeing what happened with the White Foam AF1's, you will regret it if you wait past this weekend to get them especially with it being Memorial Day Wknd.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

^^^^^just wait till Sat 12am est they WILL be on NDC and I THINK the swoosh discount will be in effect
Nike discounting af1s that are limited like yotr vii's? I'ma have to say Hell nah on that one. Swoosh really is only good for GR's and stuff that Nike has a good idea will sit.

These and the year of the rabbits are 2 totally different type of releases. The yotr are waaaaay more limited than these these aren't even that limited in know 3 places in the bay that has been selling them since last week and they are only $135.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Confirmed with nike store twitter....no swoosh

tired.gif

we got a decent amount of pairs at the local hoh but from what i was told by my dude they have received a lot of calls and expect to sell out that day, nothing crazy line wise but with this being the best release of the weekend they expect to sell out. I wouldnt sleep on these, but if you cant make it cuz of work try to talk a friend into getting them for you or something just to be safe.

THANKS DJ
LOOKOUT FOR THESE THIS WEEKEND AS WELL
crinkled-patent-nike-air-force-1-white.jpg

nike-af1-crinkled.jpg

nike-af1-sole.jpg

The Denim Nike Air Force 1 is a sneaker that many people plan on getting this weekend. Also releasing alongside the Denim Air Force this weekend is an Air Force 1 Low with crinkled patent. This Air Force 1 is covered in crinkled leather, with an ice sole. Look for this simple and clean Air Force 1 this Saturday, May 28. They will available at Oneness as well as at select Nike retailers.

theshoegame

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

i cant believe i missed em on PYS....my damn internet went out yesterday i JUST got it back

They didn't have them this morning when I looked.  PYS has done this in the past where they post the AF1 as already sold out... it's like what is the point in even saying that. 

Back
Top Bottom