OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by bigc2202

we got a decent amount of pairs at the local hoh but from what i was told by my dude they have received a lot of calls and expect to sell out that day, nothing crazy line wise but with this being the best release of the weekend they expect to sell out. I wouldnt sleep on these, but if you cant make it cuz of work try to talk a friend into getting them for you or something just to be safe.

which hoh are you referring to? i called the harlem store and the girl said nike hadnt yet given them an official release date, and to call back friday. sounds like she was bsing me...

Just stopped by CRSVR_SB and saw the denims in person. Really good looking shoe, would go perfect with cargos and a white tee. From what I was told they have a decent amount of pairs releasing @ both the SB & LV locations, and have been receiving a lot of calls all week. Probably won't need to line-up, but still thinking these might go fast. Just to make sure to get my size coming by around 8:30-9 on Sat, store opens @10. What do ya'll think? 

Got this pic off my crappy 3G...iphone 5 needs to come out already.

mail

Originally Posted by maxpapic

we got a decent amount of pairs at the local hoh but from what i was told by my dude they have received a lot of calls and expect to sell out that day, nothing crazy line wise but with this being the best release of the weekend they expect to sell out. I wouldnt sleep on these, but if you cant make it cuz of work try to talk a friend into getting them for you or something just to be safe.

which hoh are you referring to? i called the harlem store and the girl said nike hadnt yet given them an official release date, and to call back friday. sounds like she was bsing me...
HOH columbus, they have them in stock i know for a fact, i saw them with my own eyes.

Originally Posted by maxpapic

HOH columbus, they have them in stock i know for a fact, i saw them with my own eyes.

thanks, chief.

Just picked up my 2 pair of denims & I neeeeeeeed at least 2 pairs of those suede ones up there,looking like wheat cousins.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Just picked up my 2 pair of denims & I neeeeeeeed at least 2 pairs of those suede ones up there,looking like wheat cousins.
Plenty to go around?

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Has anyone copped this release? & how (good/bad) are da leathers?

Nike Air Force 1 High Premium LE
White/Obsidian-White
386161-100

Haven't copped a pair of AFI's in a while. This is one of the classics, but how are general release
AFI's these days compared to 5 years ago and such? Thanks.

these dropped about 5 months ago

How close are the leathers on these 2010/11 white-obsidian to this older pair I posted below? I've never had the white-"navy blue" highs
but have always wanted a pair. Are the new ones that shiny leather? Hard to tell w/o see in person. I guess they are so bad now
no one can even answer me?  Thank you for any help here & sorry for my AFI ignorance. I rarely purchase them.

Originally Posted by Jekih

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Plenty to go around?

not really only 1 spot I knew got more then one size run,pretty limited around here.

Im going to try n scoop up the denims 2mrrow.....Not standing in line or anything tho.....But i will get up there as soon as they open and hope I can scoop a pair.

apparently denims are quickstrike...more limited online than in stores but i dont think any store will get more than 20 pairs total, with no restocks.

I thought they did but then somebody earlier said they were doing the during the day saturday release style like with the kobe rices.

Back
Top Bottom