OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

looked into copping these when they were on bodega for 35$ but passed. Get a close up pic, if ur talking about the black part of the shoe it looks to me like that fake nubuck material?
ight.

I think you're looking for this.

Nike Air Force 1
Black/Blue Legend-White-Aluminum
488298-088
I actually saw that on the website shirtly after my post, but it didn't tell me anything about how to actually properly clean the shoe.

I actually saw that on the website shirtly after my post, but it didn't tell me anything about how to actually properly clean the shoe.

Oh I thought you were looking to buy another pair. :lol:

You can just Jason Markk it. Use the premium brush for the upper and try not to get it too wet.

You either got a lucky pair of cyber mondays or unlucky pairs of forces. I own two cyber mondays and all of the forces except the dookie browns. The remastered forces leather is far far superior. 

CM leather is great just thinner than the remastered forces.

I think the quality is definitely worth retail. It's just a better deal if you wait it out.

Last edited:

You either got a lucky pair of cyber mondays or unlucky pairs of forces. I own two cyber mondays and all of the forces except the dookie browns. The remastered forces leather is far far superior. 
nike and superior leather in one sentence????

I think I scored me a an old XXV AF1, but the weird thing is that it is in vred instead of pine green on the barkley pack. It has the style number of 317294-101 too.

Yet the kicks themselves seem to be on point, did Nike ever release a sample or such in red? Is it uncommon for kicks from the era to not have lots of documentation that proves their existence, especially GRs?

Last edited:
In the market for some of these remastered forces.  To anyone that has them in hand what is the Leather like?  Is it like remastered Jordan 1 soft like the UNC's or Cyber Mondays?

If u can find any for 80 to 100 its well worth it.

Less than 80 is a no brainer.

5 yrs from now youll b glad u did.
Forces last a loong time too.

Last edited:
da chocolate/sail cw of the remastered highs is without a doubt the best cw imho

they're sooo nice

ESPECIALLY wit da white strap.

Finna dbl up 8)

Last edited:
da chocolate/sail cw of the remastered highs is without a doubt the best cw imho

they're sooo nice

ESPECIALLY wit da white strap.

Finna dbl up 8)

Black/white pair and university blues with the white straps >
Do love the chocolates though. Best handful of highs in years IMO.

We cant know what you're asking, if you dont use words. They are workboot AF1s if thats what you meant...
What are you 12? So you dont wear any brown shoes?
Looks like a couch. Love the Chocolates, but these take it too far.

Back
Top Bottom