OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

if those are the burgundy workboots, that pic is heavily edited. they look much more brown irl. another thing to consider is the leather midsole that creases heavily. the leather on the upper is good though.

if those are the burgundy workboots, that pic is heavily edited. they look much more brown irl. another thing to consider is the leather midsole that creases heavily. the leather on the upper is good though.

there was a second release as well that had a rubber midsole. Not as good as the leather midsole, imo.

No contact info, i wouldnt dare. Plus those r trash IMHO but thats just me[emoji]9749[/emoji][emoji]128056[/emoji]

Nike code EPIC25

Brings Black/Summit White retro hi's down to 82 shipped and Summit White/Team Red down to 71 shipped. Act fast, when these go to discount and double with a 25% off the sizes dry up quick!

Nike code EPIC25

Brings Black/Summit White retro hi's down to 82 shipped and Summit White/Team Red down to 71 shipped. Act fast, when these go to discount and double with a 25% off the sizes dry up quick!
Swooped up the black/summits that had been sitting in my cart for a while.

Good looking on the code

Just copped the Reds.  Already got the Blues, Wolf Grey, Chocolate, and Flax.

Probably going to get the Purps, Green and All Black next. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom