OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Just got the team red. Missed out on the greens size 14 was gone within days. So far got the silvers, royals, chocolate, university, nai ke, purples. What happen to white/blacks? Oversees only?

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been posted but I believe these are different version AF1 Tisci at the Nike outlet near me. This version has a lower back panel and retail is tan back there.

Not sure if this has been posted but I believe these are different version AF1 Tisci at the Nike outlet near me. This version has a lower back panel and retail is tan back there.

Those are the women boots do they have any men's at all if so can you pm me the outlets # please and thank you

First time poster and would like to share these with you all. Both 25th anniversary edt of the AF1 from 2007. Found them in my closet. Black one is all leather (even midsole, insole and sock liner) and the white one is not too different to a standard AF1 except the insole and the lace tip. 

Last edited:
Hey Whats up, I came across your page when i was tryna find the nike air Force 1 puerto rican sneakers. An I seen that you had all of them in that picture you had posted. Just wanted to ask if you still had them available. An also what size are they exactly? I have been tryna find these shoes everywhere but mainly the pair that's all white with the flag covering the back of the sneakers. If possible Email me at this email [email protected] to let me know if you still have them available. And If possible that you do, to send me photos of the shoes? Would be much appreciated.  

Hey Whats up, I came across your page when i was tryna find the nike air Force 1 puerto rican sneakers. An I seen that you had all of them in that picture you had posted. Just wanted to ask if you still had them available. An also what size are they exactly? I have been tryna find these shoes everywhere but mainly the pair that's all white with the flag covering the back of the sneakers. If possible Email me at this email [email protected] to let me know if you still have them available. And If possible that you do, to send me photos of the shoes? Would be much appreciated.  

Who you talking too?

I think "Cosmic Purple".  Was going to go with Black with a Black Swoosh.  These options really pop in person.  Had a few people asking what they were. 

I think "Cosmic Purple".  Was going to go with Black with a Black Swoosh.  These options really pop in person.  Had a few people asking what they were. 

Man that purple look super good .. I might make pair in all Cosmo

Hello all,

I need yall help! I cant seem to find them for sale somewhere. I bought mines like 6-7 years ago, so I think its time for me to hang it up and buy a new one.  I tried NikeID, but they told me that they do not offer patent leather at the moment. Normal leather wouldn't do since this is my go to shoe when I don't feel like wearing dress shoes to work. lol. Anyways, the only online shop that have them in stock is sneakerrange.net or something, but don't know if they are legit. Any suggestions? alternatives (dunks, etc..)? as long as they have all black patent leather.

Thanks,

Dropped my latest video on these NikeLab AF1 Mids. Really loving them!

Also for anybody out in the Midwest, Johnson Creek Nike Clearance Store had the AF1 Hi Retro in the Blue CW for about $60.

Back
Top Bottom