OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Dug these out for today.
nthat.gif

yoga flame

Jumped on the Black/White canvas AFI highs yesterday since I had an expiring 15% off coupon. If I catch em when they go on sale I can always return 'em.

Would be nice if someone could answer this for me; are the Flyknits what they live up to be? Or should I just stick with the normal leather AF1s?

Not seen much talk about at all, I know Nike have gone into overdrive with Flyknit releases, but these are real nice, especially tip the all white mid sole without the translucent parts.

Went to Niketown this past weekend and they didn't have the white/black high's. May just order them online but hopefully they go on sale as well, just like the other colors.

My friend just ordered the black canvas high's so I'm going to wait on those until I see his pair in person. But what I want to know is when Nike is going to do go ahead and do some remastered low's. :nerd:

This is one of Nike's most known products. Air Force One's have succeeded throughout the years and the best part about this sneaker is that it is so customizable and with so many celebrities wearing them when they were first released, this is a product that Nike can always sell without ever having to market. 

So, I went through a real logistical challenge to have the AF1 Flyknit White delivered to me in Angola, Africa - unsuccessfully. After ordering them online and shipping them to a colleague in Houston so he can bring them back in Africa, he forgot them home. Head bang.

Back
Top Bottom