OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Team reds came in today. Why didn't nike just call them burgandy or maroon :rofl: Also notice the retail is 120 not 140. Nike actually reduced a price :x

meanwhile overseas its gon up to 110gbp from 90
 The white/black pair have not released in the states yet. The black/white NikeLabs are on sale though.
my bad,i thought they been released worldwide already...looks like we got the blacks and u got them greens first,hopefully its gonna change up soon

Last edited:
Received the black/summit pair today. The leather quality on these are pretty nice. Soft all around and has a slight tumbled leather look to it. Would have to say they have the best leather of all the remastered AF1s that I own. Better than the doo doos which are pretty good too.

Noticed that they took them off of NDC. I remember they were listed as a "NikeLab" version like the purples and priced at $140. Funny because the box clearly has the $120 msrp. They'll probably be showing up at outlets any day now. Oh well, got mine for $90 with the 25% disco.

Also the pics from NDC showed they were made in Taiwan, but actually made in Vietnam like all the other remastered versions. Probably pics of the sample pair.

Last edited:
They need to bring the low top Canvas joints back

Usually check the site weekly, just to see if the price dropped on the team reds..should have grab last week with that 25% off..So, is it safe to assume their heading to the outlets? Because there no way that sold out.

Last edited:
I don't see how people missed them while they were on sale. The pattern has pretty much been reliable. Retail, 2 months later discounted, 25% off clearance sale, pairs disappear. Why are people still waiting?

Lolwut

Hello all,

I need yall help! I cant seem to find them for sale somewhere. I bought mines like 6-7 years ago, so I think its time for me to hang it up and buy a new one.  I tried NikeID, but they told me that they do not offer patent leather at the moment. Normal leather wouldn't do since this is my go to shoe when I don't feel like wearing dress shoes to work. lol. Anyways, the only online shop that have them in stock is sneakerrange.net or something, but don't know if they are legit. Any suggestions? alternatives (dunks, etc..)? as long as they have all black patent leather.

Thanks,
black patent joints came out again like 3-3 1/2 years ago. Ebays ur only option

I don't see how people missed them while they were on sale. The pattern has pretty much been reliable. Retail, 2 months later discounted, 25% off clearance sale, pairs disappear. Why are people still waiting?

I was waiting for them to get as low as the royals and wht/chocolate pairs. Figured if I could score those for about $60 shipped, I could do the same with the others. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom