OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I just can't get into those borough and those NYC AF1's at all.  Laziest specialty forces I've ever seen, especially the NYC's.  Just some white-on-whites with the tongue tag changed out.  The borough back they just lasered on a little something on the heal, put on a tongue-tag, and changed the lace colors.  Last borough pack at least they put some thought into it. 
I miss these:
QFT. Swap out the laces on a 'basic' white/white AF1 and you have this 'Borough' pack.

Originally Posted by Furrell

elcerrito91 wrote:
Says the person who promos for Sneaker Files.

nice samples up there....what are you talking about, I've never mentioned Sneaker Files on NT before....those were the only pics I could find, hence why the source was SN, the biggest biting blog around.

It seems as if every pair of AF1 that has any hype loses that steam not long after the initial drop. The denim lows have been in my size the past 3 times I've stopped at a friend's shop, and I still can't bring myself to pick them up because I can't think of anything I'd like to wear with denim sneakers.

Is that VT low supposed to be coming out this weekend? For some reason I thought it was last weekend and spent a good bit of time running around town the past few days trying to find a shop that had them. I guess I can just make a few calls if they're coming out this weekend.

Originally Posted by soledout23

Nike AF1 Foamposite set to release next year with a full 360 air sole. Price is expected to be $275+

royals? navy? red?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

so wait, it's going to be an AF1 upper made from foampositie, but with a 360 sole? the same one they use on Air Max and the like? That sounds like the sort of thing you see in flea markets. I can't imagine an Air Force 1 upper sitting on a 360 sole and looking good.

Let me clearify. The shoe is an AF1 high foamposite probably like the ones that drop before but the sole on this show has a 360 sole. It will still have the AF1 sole but it will be clear and the 360 bubble will be fully visible.

Oh ok, I was worried for a moment that Nike had been lurking on those fake sites and started taking ideas from them. I can deal with a 360 AF1 sole

Man the nike twitter account is talking about limited inventory for those white/white VT. I want a pair, but there's no way I'm going to put in any real work for them. Looks like it'll be yet another pair of forces that got away for me.

Originally Posted by mints

Man the nike twitter account is talking about limited inventory for those white/white VT. I want a pair, but there's no way I'm going to put in any real work for them. Looks like it'll be yet another pair of forces that got away for me.
This. It's silly that they're tryna hype every single pair of sneakers now. Just let us buy the dang things. If the website was able to handle the YOTR 7's and All Star series Kobe's i'm SURE it can handle these.

My guess is the demand on these is similar to the denims. Hopefully if you got text alerts on from twitter you'll be ok.

With any luck these will end up being exactly like the denims, I've still got a lead on pairs in my size locally at retail, maybe even less by now. I'd prefer to get the VT locally since I'd get to see how they look on my feet, but after asking around the past week it seemed like no one is getting them at all in New Orleans. Shame too because I think these beat just about every white/white AF1 that's come out in the past year.

The Vac-Tech's look terrible in person. A Foot Locker rep from corporate showed us what they looked like today at HOH on 34th Street.

Originally Posted by Furrell

The Vac-Tech's look terrible in person. A Foot Locker rep from corporate showed us what they looked like today at HOH on 34th Street.

To each their own, but i saw a pair of the black kobe ones in person and while they may not be identical, i remember the first thing i thought when i saw them is, "wow! i want these in white..."

whats the deal wit the white/white VT lows???.....are they available online anywhere i checked NDC and eastbay and nothing.....today is the release date correct???......will they be up online @ all???.......thanks

Actually went to ntny this Mornin to cop a pair but the sole def has a yellow or cream tint to it. Had to pass on em a lil bit of a let down but money saved prolly gonna cop some emeralds when I get home

Back
Top Bottom