OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Not a big AF1 guy, but anyone know an accurate price check or these: (DS and worn prices if possible)

nike-air-force-one-foamposite-closer.jpg

And anyone how they would fit?
And where would I get a pair of 7.5 or 8? (I know these came out a while ago, but I can;t find any in the NT or ISS MP)

^^ Your right, they aint that popular anymore. Funny how times have changed.

I'm still in the minority who prefer hi's over lows.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

^^ Your right, they aint that popular anymore. Funny how times have changed.

I'm still in the minority who prefer hi's over lows.

I'm with ya on highs >

^^^

Yea RICO is tired of looking at the same 2 pics of the shoe. RICO wanted to see someone elses pics. I guess RICO will just have to wait for someone to post their pics.

They're nothing special at all...ehh...same goes for those borough at1's...if I coppdr it would be to display...can't rock white on white at1's ever again

sloane-why not man?

I'd like a "real" pic too...ahha
"sold my pairs at FC", what's MP on those? I couldn't find em on eBay.

nike-af1-we-are-new-york-03.jpg

nike-af1-we-are-new-york-04.jpg

The Nike Air Force 1 and New York City is a world-recognized combination of historic sneaker and legendary territory, and recently Nike Sportswear embraced that twosome by releasing special versions of the classic white-on-white Air Force 1 Low. We already showed you the NYC Boroughs Pack, and then followed that up with the white-on-white 'NYC'. Here's a look at the next member of the Nike Sportswear NYC Summer Collection; exuding hometown pride in the form of 'We Are NY' etched graphics and Team Nike Starks laces, this super-limited Nike Air Force 1 is the perfect song-cry for the NYC-bred sneakerhead who calls the AF1 and all-time fave. Rep your sneaker and hood with the Nike Air Force 1 'We Are NY', which will be available in limited quantities at the Nike Sportswear Ice Cream Truck (24 pairs) and at Boulevard Ice (48 pairs). Take a look after the jump and let us know what you think of the NYC-specific Air Force 1 releases we've showed you so far.

I don't support the biter site, SN

I just can't get into those borough and those NYC AF1's at all.  Laziest specialty forces I've ever seen, especially the NYC's.  Just some white-on-whites with the tongue tag changed out.  The borough back they just lasered on a little something on the heal, put on a tongue-tag, and changed the lace colors.  Last borough pack at least they put some thought into it. 
I miss these:

nike-air-force-1-ones-1997-mid-sc-nyc-midnight-navy-safety-orange-white.jpg

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I just can't get into those borough and those NYC AF1's at all.  Laziest specialty forces I've ever seen, especially the NYC's.  Just some white-on-whites with the tongue tag changed out.  The borough back they just lasered on a little something on the heal, put on a tongue-tag, and changed the lace colors.  Last borough pack at least they put some thought into it. 
I miss these:

nike-air-force-1-ones-1997-mid-sc-nyc-midnight-navy-safety-orange-white.jpg

I still have mine. I need to bury them joint tho

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Wats good with this VacTech air force dropping?
You talking about the all white lows or the High top wheat colorway?

I am happy now
glasses.gif

Bouns:

*Kanye Shrug* Threw some gucci stark laces I had for yrs but never used, no plans on rockin them cuz its not my size

Back
Top Bottom