OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

Actually went to ntny this Mornin to cop a pair but the sole def has a yellow or cream tint to it. Had to pass on em a lil bit of a let down but money saved prolly gonna cop some emeralds when I get home

that's what I feared. I might still cop though.

Does anyone know if there's going to be any more AF1 Foams being released?
I really wanted the silver ones from last year but missed out and now I can't find them anywhere
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

whats the deal wit the white/white VT lows???.....are they available online anywhere i checked NDC and eastbay and nothing.....today is the release date correct???......will they be up online @ all???.......thanks
After checking our system, we have no information on any of the Nike Air Force 1 Low “Vac Tech

Eh. I like these but I love them. Planning to cop a pair and if I don't like them in person I'll just throw them up on the bay or something.

And if they're sold out, I'm indifferent.

Crsvr got the vt lows and they ship. Just need those hyperfuse volt hi's and those electric blue foams and I'm set for this month.

NDC was on that BS for this VAC TECH release, I was calling Nike since last week when they were supposed to drop on the 1st of August but then they changed it to the 6th. I called a couple places around me but nobody was getting these except UBIQ "supposedly" (I called later today & find out that didn't even get them). I was calling & calling today and no luck all I got was "not sure when they will drop on Nike look out for a tweet." Eventually saw the tweet no more than a minute after click the link put a 13 in my cart checked out to pay then get "size 13 no longer avaliable" BS. 
mad.gif
So I'm like damn luckily I see a pair on Ebay BIN for $165 my cheap self decided to bid on it taking away the BIN. However I smarted up & retracted my bid & bought it now. LOL I was not bout to take my chances. These seem super limited? Although I had to pay $45 above retail I guess I can live with it. I wanted these bad, reminds me of the Supreme Low 1s which I wasn't able to cop sadly.

whats the deal wit the white/white VT lows???.....are they available online anywhere i checked NDC and eastbay and nothing.....today is the release date correct???......will they be up online @ all???.......thanks
We were suppose to get ours already but when I didn't see them come in, I called Nike customer service and they told me that they are late shipping the Vac Techs out but we should get them sometime this week. So for the people that want them, hit up your local stores because I'm sure they will be getting their shipment at the same time.

Originally Posted by soledout23

We were suppose to get ours already but when I didn't see them come in, I called Nike customer service and they told me that they are late shipping the Vac Techs out but we should get them sometime this week. So for the people that want them, hit up your local stores because I'm sure they will be getting their shipment at the same time.

Any ideas how many pairs you guys are getting? When I called Nike to see if I could change the shipping address (Suprise- nope), the guy on the other end seemed pretty pumped that I was able to grab a pair.
Anybody have any idea how limited these things are?

^Release date? Saw those this morning, wearing a shirt right now that will jus go so smooth with these, also why hasnt any1 posted pics of their vac tech lows?

Back
Top Bottom