OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Came in earlier this week:

321276_2432677810998_1073236538_32697639_946583748_n.jpg

Originally Posted by AEA18

Are the AF1 duckboots true to size???

I read a couple reviews on NDC and they said go up 1/2 a size but I wear a 12 and I haven't seen any 12 1/2.
nerd.gif

I wear a 12 in forces and typically gotta remove the insole, same story with my duck boots, so they run true to size for me, not like those denim forces which were a half size too small.

Again, does anyone know when those Khaki Duckboots are dropping in the US?  I called barneys and they ain't seen them neither does atmos or ubiq.  I'm thinking those are Euro exclusive.

Yes those are the euro release duckboots. You can find em on eBay easily. I want a pair as well with the beachtree colorway

Greys greys greys. Please keep the pebbled leather to. Just noticed the icy sole nice touch. Drop some nice mid colorways to

What's the deal with the new AF1 Light, slimmed down midsole to give the shoe a lower profile. I can't wait to see how much people complain about these.

As long as they don't get rid of the classic version, I'm ok with it, I just don't care too much for the shown colors so far.

Originally Posted by mints

What's the deal with the new AF1 Light, slimmed down midsole to give the shoe a lower profile. I can't wait to see how much people complain about these.

As long as they don't get rid of the classic version, I'm ok with it, I just don't care too much for the shown colors so far.

I think the slimmed down look is a women's profile only.  I did not see any plans for a mens version.  Don't know why they keep trying to do this with the AF1.  They tried it before with the Feather AF1 and I believe those bombed.  
You will see more of the whole "Deconstruct" style in some AF1 styles later next year. 

Olympic, WBF, and Jewel series are on deck for july/august/sept. 

There will be a Black Jewell AF1 that will be releasing with grey and red. Also for next year, Nike will be releasing Year of the Dragon Af1. Haven't seen a sample, but concept and material shown in sketches are dope.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

From Nice Kicks:

nike-air-force-1-obsidian-white-1.jpg

nike-air-force-1-obsidian-white-3.jpg

An Obsidian suede Air Force 1? Say no more; we’re sold. The classic silo has been dressed and re-dressed a countless number of times, but it always looks good in the aforementioned attire. This new color-up has dropped overseas with slightly different color blocking than the Varsity Red and Medium Grey pairs that released, given that this one uses a contrasting white leather Swoosh. Japanese and Europeans heads can grab this one now and with any luck, we’ll be able to soon.

Nike Air Force 1
Obsidian/White
315122-415
9,700 ¥ (~126 USD)
Has anyone see these in the U.S. yet?
nerd.gif
I haven't, but would like to see how they are in person.....sloane, true

yes they were in the Nike Factory Outlet in Discover Mills a few weeks back. the suede killed it for me

i got a question on the YOTD release. im fairly new to the AF1 game, are these acually LE? will i have to wait for a pair like i did the concords this month
tired.gif
? i know the YOTR go for $325 shipped on the bay still. any pics of the YOTD yet?

^some blog just posted a preview of the YOTD. if its anything like last year, you will most likely have to camp a bit.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^some blog just posted a preview of the YOTD. if its anything like last year, you will most likely have to camp a bit.

so for the pic is bad and it doesnt look appealing.

gotcha, well ill look for the blog. i dont mind camping for them, but they have to be worth it. was kind of let down on these concords....

Originally Posted by rtdix214

why do they sell the air force 1 under the 07 af1 line still?
It's very possible that they never got around to changing the label on the box. Alternatively, '07 was when they changed the shape to the chunky toebox and switched the oval medallion to the rectangular type. 

Back
Top Bottom