OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by apthekid

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

How's the quality of the Strickland's??

I don't really mess with AF1's like that...not since I was in like middle school/high school.  And i especially dont mess with lows.  But the quality on the Stricks is CRAZY.  When I actually saw them, I doubled up.  BUTTER soft leather, and I'm a sucker for gum bottoms.  It was a no-brainer pick-up for me.  I'm kinda surprised Nike isn't milking the Jay-Z line/song for more promotion. 

thanks for the review...sounds amazing...i'm tryin to get these on discount, hope i won't miss out

Lets see some of your new designs.

After the LAST pair I ordered, and they split on me, I sent them back. Was suprized that they refunded my $$

This time around instead of mostly all grey suede I went with mostly all black.

LETS SEE YOURS!

Originally Posted by KingJay718

How's the sizing on AF1's? I haven't worn them since 1998...

usually go down .5 size for a snug fit

Anyone know when 360 air unit af1 foams releasing next year? Interested in seeing how those look.

and to the rare people that wear duckboots do they crease quickly?

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Anyone know when 360 air unit af1 foams releasing next year? Interested in seeing how those look.

Good lookin' man. And you serious 360 air.  Wow. 

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Good lookin' man. And you serious 360 air.  Wow. 

Yea go .5 size down, pics of said af1?

I'd love to scoop those all black duck boots from a few pages back. Anyone got info on a release?

Doh!! It's cool if you're reminding someone who already knows about JJ where to look, but cracking the code just gets more people up on what is a great place to find random restocks and makes for an awesome plan B when the more commonly used sites sell out in the first couple of hours.

Damn Pana, I didn't know I needed to know the secret handshake. If it makes you feel better they were already out of my size
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Doh!! It's cool if you're reminding someone who already knows about JJ where to look, but cracking the code just gets more people up on what is a great place to find random restocks and makes for an awesome plan B when the more commonly used sites sell out in the first couple of hours.

they're AF1s, it's not like they're flying off the shelves anytime soon, people hardly even check this thread anymore....not that big a deal, but yeah I hate when spots get busted out too

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

they're AF1s, it's not like they're flying off the shelves anytime soon, people hardly even check this thread anymore....not that big a deal, but yeah I hate when spots get busted out too
why you make tons of threads about dunk SBs when you always badmouth them? plus you know basically zip about af1s. does your mom know what a doofus you are hank? 

Can anyone give me an idea on the fit for the duckboots?
cuz the sizing on some ups just run big as %@@$. Like my wheat bobbitos dumb big. While some of my older ups just run smaller.
Good looks.

Back
Top Bottom