OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I've been seeing these (black/olive) pop up at online boutiques, but I'm looking for the one with the crimson red heel... I haven't seen those pop up anywhere online for retail
lol thats what I'm looking for as well thought it was just me
smokin.gif
the crimson pair was an acronym/nikelab/dsm exclusive.. could we wrong though but those are the only spots ive seen drop them

I've been seeing these (black/olive) pop up at online boutiques, but I'm looking for the one with the crimson red heel... I haven't seen those pop up anywhere online for retail

Like the olive Acronym Prestos, the crimson pair were a Nikelab/Acronym exclusive. I have them and I must say the quality of the leather is outstanding although its just restricted to the front half of the shoe. Find them slightly longer and more narrow than usual Air Force ones as well. I think they are a great looking shoe and actually not that had to pull off as too.

Anybody in San Diego looking for the Desert Camo SF AF1, Blends got a full size run today and had plenty left when I went in there this afternoon to get my pair.

For those that have the desert camo how are they?

Also, took my Linens about a week and a half to get from Stockx
I got mine from Bait today.  They are probably my favorite shoe at the moment.  Pain to put on though, but just as comfortable as most AF1s.  Like pillows for your feet.  They fit TTS and almost any color denim except of course tan denim makes them pop.  

I got mine from Bait today.  They are probably my favorite shoe at the moment.  Pain to put on though, but just as comfortable as most AF1s.  Like pillows for your feet.  They fit TTS and almost any color denim except of course tan denim makes them pop.  

Thanks fam

The missing paracord on the Strings is very annoying but otherwise yeah I would agree I think.
I guess it's just not a big deal to me because I wear my OG blacks without the paracord anyway
Switch out the straps on camo and return back to Nike might be my plan [emoji]128584[/emoji]
I doubt they would accept that return, unless you do it instore then they might not care if you happen to catch an employee who doesn't know any better

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom