OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

U think i asked the question about the leather cause im bored son ? A legitimate question and yall two computer nerds wanna hit me with " stop trolling" deadass i had to ask my lil man what that means .

:lol: Figure out how to properly use the quote function.

P.S. EADBAN... Have a wonderful day :smile:

Thats funny too right ******? Lmaoooooo . Lil cornballs like yaself is what took a beutiful culture and ****** it up . U more worried about making somebody look bad . There was other cats on here that answered my question , that also commented on the leather being wack . But u trolling son

[emoji]128514[/emoji] y'all got me rolling in class.. this new guy might be a lil cranky but boy is this entertaining

Was trying to cop for my wife... But sold out? This is nonsense.

I think people were calling them Cinderella glass slippers. Marketing and storytelling. Hook line and sinker for quick sell out man

Thats funny too right ******? Lmaoooooo . Lil cornballs like yaself is what took a beutiful culture and ****** it up . U more worried about making somebody look bad . There was other cats on here that answered my question , that also commented on the leather being wack . But u trolling son
Bruh, did you pay attention in school because your grammer and spelling are horrible,  and why you trying to "son" everybody.  Your are the one who came in here asking all the questions, you don't like the answer you don't have to be in the thread.

I just realized I never got shipping from SocialStatus for my Camos. Oh well. Gonna see if they can just cancel it altogether.

Back
Top Bottom