OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Bruh, did you pay attention in school because your grammer and spelling are horrible,  and why you trying to "son" everybody.  Your are the one who came in here asking all the questions, you don't like the answer you don't have to be in the thread.

Son i simply asked "one" question and was told to stop trolling . By this gentleman with the leopard skin onsie

Finally broke down and copped a 9.5 for $230.95 at stockx... used a $25 coupon... cant wait to get em!

Anyone know how long stockx process takes? Thanks

Finally broke down and copped a 9.5 for $230.95 at stockx... used a $25 coupon... cant wait to get em!

Depends how fast the seller ships and where he lives
Also depends how close you are to Detroit
Bought a pair few weeks back seller shipped the next day
I live in Chicago so it got here in basically 2 days from Detroit
It took 7 days to my front door

Son i simply asked "one" question and was told to stop trolling . By this gentleman with the leopard skin onsie
:lol: and you better believe I emailed Supreme soon after I received it and asked them if it was supposed to be furry like that, still waiting on them to get back to me.

Also, I didn't tell you to stop trolling, I just pointed out incredibly stupid your question was.

Last edited:
1st off I'm a grown man, so please don't hit me with the "son", but i can see why you be upset with that comment being that its coming from a grown man wearing a oneis, he must have hit a nerve.....ijs

Last edited:
laugh.gif
and you better believe I emailed Supreme soon after I received it and asked them if it was supposed to be furry like that, still waiting on them to get back to me.

Also, I didn't tell you to stop trolling, I just pointed out incredibly stupid your question was.
lol very Riff Raff ish................
roll.gif

:lol: and you better believe I emailed Supreme soon after I received it and asked them if it was supposed to be furry like that, still waiting on them to get back to me.

How u not follow me on IG doe smh

Just received my pair from SNKRS [emoji]128527[/emoji]
Off you go to Stock X [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Straight garbage!!!! IMO [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Ordering on Thurs..prob 2 weeks. Seller has 2 business days to ship. Prob will ship to Stockx either Friday or Monday...transitt time to stockx 2-4 days..then ship to you from stockx depending where you are located. 

I've been seeing these (black/olive) pop up at online boutiques, but I'm looking for the one with the crimson red heel... I haven't seen those pop up anywhere online for retail

lol thats what I'm looking for as well thought it was just me :smokin

Un-dsing these tonight. Jade suede gum lows. I really dont think the picture color does them justice. Such a rich hue in person. More actual jade than bluish

Back
Top Bottom