OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I love the Olive SF1s.  There was no way I was passing on them for $350.  I got the Desert Camos and love them.  I really do, but they not the Faded Olives.  I'll find the bag and paracord eventually.  I'm super patient.  Just had to get the actual shoe first.  If it comes down to it, I'll just make me some paracords on a Sunday afternoon.  
smile.gif

Im mad I was broke af when nike did the iridescent option on AF1, and all thats available is random colors people chose to buy to try and resell. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Force-1-High-Premium-iD-Iridescent-Black-Sz-10-af1-/252760005605?hash=item3ad9ab9be5:g:HwkAAOSwImRYmjjR

So i'm at the mercy of people's taste.

I mean I'd be ok with that one, but like most I saw I liked, not my size.

Can you fit a 10.5? I know of someone selling a iridescent pair for cheaper than that

Any info/feedback on these? I've read the reviews on NDC and lots of negative comments on the material. 

Just a sucker for gum bottoms..

Good looks frugal gang. I saw them on sale @ NDC for $70. I'm not sure if they are still offering a 20% off clearance along with that. 

All the fakes I've seen so far lace over-under. The fake olives are the most obvious. Otherwise, shape and material are some giveaways.

Those Bones above are the most convincing pair I've seen this dlfar. Still need a legit 12 in those.

I'll never send shoes internationally again lol.. I sold a pair of the Dusts when they dropped and they still havent reached their destination.

I'll never send shoes internationally again lol.. I sold a pair of the Dusts when they dropped and they still havent reached their destination.
I don't mind sending to Europe but Australia blows. I got an offer this morning for $500 on my SF Olive size 11 but the guy is in Australia and I really don't want to ship there. It takes 3+ weeks.

I don't mind sending to Europe but Australia blows. I got an offer this morning for $500 on my SF Olive size 11 but the guy is in Australia and I really don't want to ship there. It takes 3+ weeks.
Im learning this the hard way now.. I sold those for retail so I didnt really make anything off of them either lol.

Back
Top Bottom