OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Yeah I paid for insurance. I just never knew it would take this long and Paypal holds the bread until the shipment is confirmed. I made sure I took pics and all that before shipping though.
Ebay + paypal... the **** for a seller who's not sold items often. If the customer doesn't take the time to confirmed the shipment or left an evaluation, your money will be out of your hand so long :/

I'll never send shoes internationally again lol.. I sold a pair of the Dusts when they dropped and they still havent reached their destination.
this is why I don't ship internationally outside of eBay global shipping. too much risk, and it's not worth the headache.

Can you fit a 10.5? I know of someone selling a iridescent pair for cheaper than that
nope definitely needs to be a 12

Thanks though.

Yeah the prices do go lower and higher, but like all shoes 12 is the point where resllers lose there minds for whatever reason. (Like the cheapest  olive sf1 being 750 on stock x lol)

Last edited:
Man shipping to/from au or asia late as hell. The custom people is what making them late lol

Last edited:
Elton John AF1's

C6bRn30UwAEgLB9.jpg:large

C6bRqZsUoAEwXie.jpg:large

C6bRqZvUYAE2dy8.jpg:large

Last edited:

Any info/feedback on these? I've read the reviews on NDC and lots of negative comments on the material. 

Just a sucker for gum bottoms..
I bought them but returned them. Wasn't feeling the outer material, and what you don't see in the pix on NDC are the red tips on the laces. 

just got my desert camo from them yesterday. they ship fast now, unlike last year

Where are you located??

I ordered the Acronym off a restock and I'm worried it'll randomly get cancelled. I did the expedited shipping but I'm not expecting them until next week. Ordered yesterday around 4:30 am EST

Finally got my OG blacks in. Paid a pretty penny but its the only colorway I truly wanted. Also helps that im going to sell the newer blacks now

Back
Top Bottom