OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

20% off eBay: C20HELLOSPRING

Max $50 off

If anyone is looking for us11 SF Olives, hit me up and we can use that code to help the deal.

Bari is lame. And he stole the whole V design from KillVK who actually started Vlone with them until Bari forced him out

Just a terrible person

Bruh if dude messaged me like that...id be taking mad pics and posting it of me wearing NT denim and his dumb shoes.

Man be happy people even want your kicks. Its a blessing that people actually want something you designed. All this entitlement man

Man can we talk air forces again. Can't stand you kids and your new music

/oldmanrant

Are the Nike labs AF1 lows. Are there alot of fakes roaming around on ebay? I would think no as most hit sale racks but just wanted to ask. Don't mess with the bay that much anymore.

how was the "wearer" corny?

the designer dumb for that? :smh:

In a forum where having "NT Denim" can get you flamed for a page or two I can see why they would say dude is lame. Bari is lame for saying something to the kid. The kid on the other hand honestly doesn't dress well and kind of looks corny tbh. To each his own but they both look and sound stupid literally

Last edited:
Yo @rogue5  I remember you saying something about sizing down on the Acronyms... do you think you could have gone a full size down?

I went TTS which is an 8 and there is SO MUCH ROOM. Like I feel like I could fit a 7 comfortably in these.

Anyone else happen to go a full size down in these for those that have them?

Yo @rogue5
 I remember you saying something about sizing down on the Acronyms... do you think you could have gone a full size down?

I went TTS which is an 8 and there is SO MUCH ROOM. Like I feel like I could fit a 7 comfortably in these.

Anyone else happen to go a full size down in these for those that have them?

I would go down at least a half size. full size down could be tough since the toe box is narrow.

I would go down at least a half size. full size down could be tough since the toe box is narrow.
Thanks.. I figure it won't be too much more narrow between sizes. My foot isn't THAT wide so I am gonna take a chance.

But I had about 3 thumbs width of space for the 8. Gonna try a full size down and keep my fingers crossed!

Don't forget the ebay code

C20HELLOSPRING

I'm not sure when it expires but i just got 20% off a dust AF1, so they came to 184 shipped.

Not too shabby

Last edited:

Don't forget the ebay code

C20HELLOSPRING

I'm not sure when it expires but i just got 20% off a dust AF1, so they came to 184 shipped.

Not too shabby
code expires 3/11 at 11:59 PST and is only valid for a maximum of $50 off (so you basically want to aim for something $250 or higher to get the most out of it)

just used it myself to finally get the all-white sf-af1s for $220!

great price for an 8.5

Last edited:
code expires 3/11 at 11:59 PST and is only valid for a maximum of $50 off (so you basically want to aim for something $250 or higher to get the most out of it)

just used it myself to finally get the all-white sf-af1s for $220!

great price for an 8.5

Just scored them by accident on GOAT last night from my offer of 205 in the same sz its looking like the restocks on these and blanket releases from Nike, Jordan, and Adidas are killing these resale prices and I love it.

Also thanks to the dude that originally posted the discount code on eBay. Just scored some BBC joggers for a great price

geez, somebody took $205?

jealous

I copped camos from goat and thought I got lucky when someone took 215 for them, now their 205 in an 8.5 buy it now. So 190-200 offer might get lucky. The resale on these are cool with me. Only the ones with the bag go for a lot and I'm cool. I like the second black pair more than the 1st and I bought paracords from eBay so .....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom