OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

anybody mind legit-checking these? will rep of course

(sorry for the weird picture order; imgur always uploads my stuff in reverse)

Last edited:
All my SFs (Black OGs, Strings & Dust Greys) came in black boxes for me

The SFs may be like the Adidas NMDs when it comes to coming out in different boxes randomly

Last nights ******* L.... got the notification that they was ending in 15min, put down my phone n totally forgot about it smfh.

Last edited:
i was watching this pair of Mr Cartoon AF1s on ebay the Livestrong edition and it ended selling for like 220 w/ shipping from australia...

372772115.jpg

Wish i still had my old pair...

Last edited:
did you get yours from a legit source?

i bought mine from here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Nike-Special-Field-SF-Air-Force-1-QS-ComplexCon-White-903270-100-/252809633015?var=&hash=item3adca0dcf7:m:mpnPcVEam0NLo6LZo-z5aAg

damn, i'm like hella paranoid now

one of the shoes came with two plastic ties, too, and one of the paracord bags was already detached

will try to take some quick pics

The reviews from the seller checks out too. Looks like you're in good shape.

Got a sold out email from yestwrdays SF AF1 desert camo order... I was planning on wearing my other pair today too dang...

Last edited:
I'm gonna grab the black SF1s with the minimal gum bottom.  I'm gonna make some olive paracords Friday when I get my buckles in.  Depending on how they turn out, I'm gonna make a set for the black ones.  Depending on how the process goes, I'll be down to make some extras for folks in here.

Got a pair of linens coming in a few days. Stoked!
Copped w that ebay coupon, came out just a lil over 200...glad I waited it out, cant wait to rock em!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom