OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Got my strings in today and they're even more beautiful in person 
nthat.gif

I didn't think I'd sit on this size 11 Olive as long as I have. Really tempted to just wear these f'ers. It's not my style at all but it's a slick pair of shoes.

Anyone spray their blacks with protector?

Crep worked wonders on the olives but I'm afraid of the blacks getting ashy.

Crep protect is not made to be use on leather seems to me, i wear them a couple of them on heavy rain time!

Scored a pair of triple whites on eBay for 158 shipped worn 3 times and a ds pair from goat for 215 shipped the price on these are dropping but now I'm 3 colorway's in might scoop the dust pair for the hell of it. Not really feeling suede pairs unless they drop a flax pair or timberland wheat pair

Scored a pair of triple whites on eBay for 158 shipped worn 3 times and a ds pair from goat for 215 shipped the price on these are dropping but now I'm 3 colorway's in might scoop the dust pair for the hell of it. Not really feeling suede pairs unless they drop a flax pair or timberland wheat pair

A flax pair would be sick.
I'm hoping they come out with a jungle camo.
With a darker green than the Faded olives.

The dust pair is terrible. That leather will crease like a b and not like normal AF1 creasing. I'm talking totally warped toebox because the leather is so thin

I sent mine back to Nike. Don't waste your money

I gotta deal with snow and salt
frown.gif
Don't let the salt sit on your shoes and you'll be fine.

A quick rinse does the trick for leather.

Not wearing suede and like common sense.

Nubuck should be more or less fine so long as you like use a brush if salt happens to get on them.

Most other materials aren't too bad, like nylon use water, canvas, toss in a washer or use a tide pen for stains otherwise brush/water as applies.

Speaking of, I've got 2 pears I need to get salt off of. I wore the wool Jordan 12's in snow because i was having a **** it morning the day after it snowed lol.

Since it's a wool blend i'm like v
ohwell.gif
v it'll give em character. 

Last edited:
Anyone bought these for their lady/children ...or for yourself? Any on feet pics in here? Im kinda loving these & waiting for a good discount

Back
Top Bottom