OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Puerto Rico AF1. Probably releasing around the parade.

Really like what they did with the PR forces this year. First time they've gone beyond just throwing a flag on the heel, they're actually incorporating different things throughout the entire shoe. Also like the look of the blazer pack AF1 for anyone that's seen pics of those

Really like what they did with the PR forces this year. First time they've gone beyond just throwing a flag on the heel, they're actually incorporating different things throughout the entire shoe. Also like the look of the blazer pack AF1 for anyone that's seen pics of those
ALL OF THIS

I agree! Seems like alot of thought and detail went into this years PR's! Nice to see the effort!

Can Cubans get a sneaker???

Just a simple all white with a blue swoosh/sole and a cuban flag on the heel....

Last edited:
Those PRs are pretty sweet and gorgeous but I'll still be passing, I'm not at a point where I'm buying stuff just to hangout and not get worn and I can't see myself rocking those, too busy for my tastes, so hey, one last to fight over :wink:

Loving these Black Water Snakes. 

I think they could've done more to bring out the snake print but I still like them

Anyone order the latest NIKEID with Elephant Print? I placed 3 orders and looking forward to seeing how they'll come out with the nubuck instead of leather :frown:

sorry if it's already been answered, but when does the "blazer pack" release? top pair looks :pimp:

Anyone order the latest NIKEID with Elephant Print? I placed 3 orders and looking forward to seeing how they'll come out with the nubuck instead of leather :frown:

Yeah I have a pair in my shopping cart Idk whether or not to buy em...... Decisions decisions :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom