OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

These joints look comfortable as hell Ty :smokin

nike-air-force-1-bespoke-regular-ol-ty-03-570x570.jpg

nike-air-force-1-bespoke-regular-ol-ty-02-570x570.jpg

nike-air-force-1-bespoke-regular-ol-ty-01-570x570.jpg

:smokin share some info on these never saw em before

Last edited:
They took down the fnl sale on the mints [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

^That's my problem with the monthly AF1 options. Pictures of samples aren't good enough to convey the actual materials and options, and by the time anyone has received a pair, taken pics and posted them online, the month is over and new options are up.

I wish I saw better samples of croc skin and boot leather- after seeing a few pairs, I know I would have made a pair of each.

Couldn't have said it any better. Was able to order a pair of the camo IDs right before they ended the option. Would love to see Nike showcase the materials/ID features a little more.

maybe where hes from they call footlockers foot n lockers
laugh.gif

anyways how is the cushioning in the air forces today? havent bought a pair in 10 years. back then the cushioning was pretty ok firm but not cement hard like jordan 1's or converse all stars lol
everything is better including the toe box. things evolved some people still get stuck with og mentality.

half size down at the least

i go a full size down now with recent af1's, my feet are narrow and af1's are flat and wide

good looks on the sizing info. how come the finishline online ad says air force lows are 39.99 but when you go to the site they are 69.99?

I already have the mints..my teal nylon and dark grey with royal blue swoosh comes tomorrow... I should have order the suede highs too....

Saw the Glove Force 1.....It over done...the cover on the laces is a over kill.....I see these being clearances real soon ....I would only get them under 100$...

Pretty sure they post samples of the options on their facebook

yeah, they show a lot of pics on fb.

I've always checked their facebook, but the pictures are extremely limited. This month, for example, there is one picture which shows one view of only one chroma option. Am I missing a NikeID site that shows more pics of samples? There aren't any retail locations around me.

I feel like you really have to take a chance, and I've returned my share of IDs- but for $190, I'd like a better idea of whats what. And to ensure I get what I want, I'd have to order 3 similar pairs just in case they don't come by the time the month's options are over.

I just hope someone from ID is reading this. I have 4 pairs of AF1 IDs, and always look forward to getting new material options every month.

Just got an email from Nike...they're are making the chroma af1 now....so I should see it..in about 2 weeks....

And my order from FNL came in.... love 40$ forces...

Last edited:
As someone who deleted their facebook last year and would rather never go on it again if possible, I'd appreciate if someone would post the sample picture of the Chromas that Nike put up please.

Back
Top Bottom