OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Posted on Sneakernews. Lunars by Undefeated.
i like these!

so im guessing theres no chance at that liquid metal pack? man i was really feeling those silvers.

so im guessing theres no chance at that liquid metal pack? man i was really feeling those silvers.

Yea man, unless posted on another site the release date was this past Saturday, the only retailer I know that got em was DSM

Not sure if many people have sewn these before anyone got any info on them

Thanks for looking

Those look just like the USA medal stands

I personally didn't know they made a Brazil version, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Someone on here surely is more informed than I am :nerd:

Also, fakes of af1 aren't really around anymore...so not much to worry about

They're nice tho

Thanks for looking

Those look just like the USA medal stands

I personally didn't know they made a Brazil version, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Someone on here surely is more informed than I am :nerd:

Also, fakes of af1 aren't really around anymore...so not much to worry about

They're nice tho
yeah those are the brazil version seen a few people here and there have a pair

hey a friend of mine showed me these air forces the other day, do ya'll know anything about them?

this is patent leather if you cant tell from the pic

also was considering scooping up a pair of slam jams locally but don't know what the market value is on them cuz very few are up on ebay,anyone know how much they go for?

appreciate any help guys

The top joints are Year of the Snake forces that seemed go to never hit the US. I keep putting off copping them.

Reactions: alp
The top joints are Year of the Snake forces that seemed go to never hit the US. I keep putting off copping them.
yeah my homeboy has like 4 of em. I wish he had my size though, would've been an insta cop :lol:
do you happen to know what the 3rd one Is by any chance?

yeah my homeboy has like 4 of em. I wish he had my size though, would've been an insta cop :lol:
do you happen to know what the 3rd one Is by any chance?

Just some regular Hi's if I'm not mistaken from either early last year or late '12. Came out alongside a Black/Purple pair.

K thanks for letting me know, appreciate it. And is $200 a good price for a ds pair of red slam jams sz13? Sorry to bombard the thread like this, just wondering

What y'all think would be an acceptable price for DS Stash lows?

You can find good used pairs in the mid 100s. I think you could probably score around 200, which would be pretty nice. "Acceptable" probably creeps up to around 250. Beyond that, I think maybe too much. ...Bump the prices up a bit if you are a big footer.

What would be an acceptable price for nds Busy P's sz 9

These things were at super high prices, inexplicably, and nobody bought into them. Then, they hit the outlets en masse back in the day. I have no idea... I'll lob a guess at $150?

K thanks for letting me know, appreciate it. And is $200 a good price for a ds pair of red slam jams sz13? Sorry to bombard the thread like this, just wondering

I don't see these around too much. My thought is that they more hard to find than expensive. And, I would guess you might be able able to do even better on the price, just because there's barely a market for them, IMO. You do have to pay the big footer tax a bit. But, I'd try to haggle them a bit more, if it's a private seller.

Its a website so I don't think I could haggle like that. Might go ahead and cop in a day or two

Back
Top Bottom