OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I would sell my soul for 're-mastered' quality id's. Jonesing so hard for buttery AF1's again

I LIKE THAT Blue icy sole on the DuckBoot for some reason

NIKE/JB is slowly feeding my brain ICY SOLES from all these releases with them!

I LIKE THAT Blue icy sole on the DuckBoot for some reason

NIKE/JB is slowly feeding my brain ICY SOLES from all these releases with them!
nah, I wish that sole was the blackest of blacks. even would have been nice with a cocaine white sole

m_medium_high.jpg

m_medium_high.jpg

My next AF1 pickups

either

These^^^

or

these^^^^

which deal will fall my way 1st

Last edited:
I've been trying to be patient and wait for some black nikelab lows to hit the bay in my size and they are nowhere to be found. Not excited at the price range I've been seeing but Im willing to bite the bullet. This is ridiculous... Can't believe I slept on those

did those black patent / mint toes ever release?

The first mint suedes are mad nice though, I love my pair. Should have doubled up for the low

did those black patent / mint toes ever release?

The first mint suedes are mad nice though, I love my pair. Should have doubled up for the low
are those Mint/Gum's hard to keep clean??

the suede looks Sooo Nice!!

the suede is hit or miss quality-wise, but the smooth white leather liner is a really nice touch. makes them feel premium..

I have been able to keep mine clean, but then again they have only been worn a handful of times during the summer .. You will be able to keep them clean as long as you are careful, like any other shoe. 

Overall I would say cop, especially if you can still find for relatively cheap. Dope Shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom