OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Nice pics.

Got my purple highs today and loving them.

Flax Hi's next when they drop over here.

Does anyone have any extra coupon codes laying around I'm trying to purchase these IDs please PM if you got them.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Has it been confirmed the white and red naike from NDC do NOT come with bags and box?

Curious

Not sure about NDC, but my pair from Dover Street came today and they're in a regular black box. I thought it'd be the "special" box that's on NDC, so that's somewhat disappointing. Oh well....the shoes are dope as hell.

The Flax go on sale the 12th over here right? Like in regular stores? Cause i want them jawns lol. Wanted the Wheat Mids from last year but waited too long & they sold out :smh:

i tried combing through the parts of the thread for word on the leather quality of the white/red naike. can you let us, or at least myself, know how they are in person?

So I posted a oop for something everyone wanted on this thread and it got deleted? That's considered selling? It's a pair that I reserved that I don't want!

it's literally right there at the top of the forum:

​
This includes "OOPS".
LOL Thanks for that ... so posting a link to the actual sneaker or cart (which I've seen done multiple times) isn't considered posting an oop? Serious question

Posting a link is fine.
You buying a shoe for someone regardless of price and shipping it to them is what is banned from the forums outside of the classified section. We have seen numerous scammers trying to "oop" in the threads over the years only to see them take the money and run with it. Throttling such transactions to the classified section has reduced such incidents.

For my DMV people Cap Center Blvd in PG has flax highs for sale sport zone. Quick question for the fans of the flax is it the look of the wheat color air that you like or more of a timberland alternative. Just curious

For my DMV people Cap Center Blvd in PG has flax highs for sale sport zone. Quick question for the fans of the flax is it the look of the wheat color air that you like or more of a timberland alternative. Just curious
I love that color, plus im not really a fan of timbs.

Both actually. Always liked wheat colored sneakers kinda but they always messed up the midsole on other sneakers with like a dark brown or black color. I dont wear boots so these are a good alternative to me

Back
Top Bottom