OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

After missing out on the mids I was not passing up the opportunity to get the highs (although I prefer the mids) but **** the footlocker and footaction at my local mall one time

that pendelton pattern is really nice.

with all the remastered pairs coming out, i want to comment about what really good leather is actually like. wore these last night and the material is actually really good. probably one of the only pairs of forces not made in the 90s (not counting bespoke$) that are good quality.

I wish you hadn't posted that. I had been doing just fine with sneaker purchases until these past couple of weeks. I really don't want to spend more money but now I feel like I have to order some IDs.

Well damn. Now I want to make a roshe pair like that. The first of my Pendleton AF1's is finished and should be shipping soon.

Thinking about making some all brown leather his on id and just skip on copping those remasters.

Just dont want those damn eyelets on my pair.

Last edited:
Whats the deal with that Slam jam collab from 08? The black and red pairs came out first then the yellow and grey ones dropped? Were they made with crinkled italian leather? I heard the black and yellow CW's were tier zero releases and the red and grey CW's were Quickstrike releases.

Back
Top Bottom