OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

wheres the simple gum bottom option gone from nikeid???
nerd.gif
mad.gif

Whats the deal with that Slam jam collab from 08? The black and red pairs came out first then the yellow and grey ones dropped? Were they made with crinkled italian leather? I heard the black and yellow CW's were tier zero releases and the red and grey CW's were Quickstrike releases.
they were, copped from rivingtonclub.

I need to come up on some shoe trees already. Is Ikea the best option to buy for dozens of pairs?

[ATTACHMENT=10721]image.jpeg (1,255k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Need help to ID these , I bought these around 2005,06

I need to come up on some shoe trees already. Is Ikea the best option to buy for dozens of pairs?

Jos A Bank has a ton of sales on buy one get one free. I think I got like 10 of them there. Keeps ya shoes smelling and looking good and in shape.

Last edited:
Let my flax highs go for 125 today. Apparently my boy ordered em of swoosh for me when they restocked without telling me :lol: ...and apparently City Gear doesn't do refunds. Never buying from there again unless its a deal. :smh:

Are the Flaxes still sitting on shelves? Most sites that ship OS I've looked at have sold out.
That's cause everyone is so quick to buy online. I know every city is different but there's so many stores in Chi that got them that you could still find your size if you want to.

Let my flax highs go for 125 today. Apparently my boy ordered em of swoosh for me when they restocked without telling me
laugh.gif
...and apparently City Gear doesn't do refunds. Never buying from there again unless its a deal.
mean.gif
Bruh...learned the hard way.

Was in STL. text my wife about wanting UNC 1s...a girl came in asking for her size so I bought it and as I swipe..."I dont want them."

Check the receipt...
mean.gif

Bruh...learned the hard way.

Was in STL. text my wife about wanting UNC 1s...a girl came in asking for her size so I bought it and as I swipe..."I dont want them."

Check the receipt...:smh:
:lol: first thing on the receipt

"No refunds"

**** had me hot :smh:

That's cause everyone is so quick to buy online. I know every city is different but there's so many stores in Chi that got them that you could still find your size if you want to.
Yeah I got caught up with work and trying to get the moonrocks. Wanted these more than those as well
mean.gif

Might have to ask around for an assist now. So if anyone sees them sitting on shelves please let me know!

@donjuan513 (or anyone else) - is the 4th option from the top the multicolor big thunder or multi color pecks?

here's the pic I was referring to

was about to place my ID order but the gum sole option is gone now. Do they restock?

I hope it's back before the pendleton options are gone :smh:

Back
Top Bottom