OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

was about to place my ID order but the gum sole option is gone now. Do they restock?

I hope it's back before the pendleton options are gone
mean.gif
translucent section

gotta learn how to effectively use that dispute feature on your card :smokin
american express FTW

holy crap ruvilla's customer service is absolute sh*t! Non-responsive, slow and rude!! They're never getting my business again!

but what is so special about them? Were there a certain amount of pairs produced? Is the crinkled leather anything special since slam jam is italian?

Crinkled patent leather, not super shiny, not sure what makes them special, they just dope.

I wanted to wait until i started seeing people's pairs come in but with options like the gum bottom disappearing i hope I'm not screwing myself but waiting it out.

I wanted to wait until i started seeing people's pairs come in but with options like the gum bottom disappearing i hope I'm not screwing myself but waiting it out.
My dude it was mentioned twice in the last two pages, that the gum sole option was MOVED to the translucent sole section... :smh:

im mad they only have translucent gum outsole now.  tf
Gum rubber is translucent by nature. I'd bet it's the same sole you would have received before they moved the option. Nike usually specifies whether it's light or medium and it said it was light gum before and after the change.

Last edited:
No biggie... I saw it while I working on my second pair of pendeltons, probably not gonna even keep my first order...

Gum rubber is translucent by nature. I'd bet it's the same sole you would have received before they moved the option. Nike usually specifies whether it's light or medium and it said it was light gum before and after the change.
Good to know, it's a damn shame Nike got rid of the gum option tho.

...kidding

you assume that the translucent bottom gum is going to look exactly the same as the solid bottom gum.  i don't think we will know 100% til we see pics. 

ill attach my renderings because there is a visible difference and that leads me to believe its possible the actual shoes wont look identical. 

dfacedxa dfacedxa I could be wrong because I do see a noticeable difference in the rendering. The translucent gum looks more natural IMO. I haven't ordered a pair yet but we'll see what others get.

Last edited:
Good change imo. I like translucent gum more than solid.

and :smh: at all the hypebeasts that replied to nikestore tweet earlier asking for yeezys and calling those pendleton IDs trash

Last edited:
Let's hope the quality is better, but then again, everyone's said this before

Don't need no creases after the first wear

Glad everyone finally came up on their Flaxs.

Hoping some pairs end up sitting on shelves so I can double up for next year. I already have kinda run through a pair of timbs and we haven't even had our first snowfall yet smh.

Back
Top Bottom