sortawant
kindaflames

Nike Flyknit Air Force 1 Low
Black/Multi-Color
817419-001
February 4, 2016
$160

Last edited:
Anyone actually buy from Oki-Ni before? Feedback?

I ordered some tech fleece from them on Tuesday. It will be delivered tomorrow. Smooth transaction, but they are based in France so make sure your card does not decline the order thinking its fraud.

Vachetta Tan mids are dope. I would def cop and I own the pinnacles.

Word I want myself but already own the pinnacles so gonna have to pass, and then I feel like they gonna be overly produce like the flax hi and that turned me off from those as well.

France? I thought they are London based

Thats what tracking said, but all their contact info is from London. :nerd:

Word I want myself but already own the pinnacles so gonna have to pass, and then I feel like they gonna be overly produce like the flax hi and that turned me off from those as well.

I hope they are overly produced and I get a second for the low.

Lol maybe idk, just don't like to walk down the street and cant walk a block without seeing someone in them.

Have only seen one person were flax out in public. It isnt as common as white/white AF1.

I understand your point, wanting to be an individual, but that's gonna be kinda hard wearing a pair of Nikes. :smokin

This. Nike is a mass market shoe company. Individuals wear Pony brand.

Wore flax his out the other weekend. Another dude had them on same bar :x

My boy told me that and I laughed in his face telling him he was seeing things. Dude finally came around and my boy pointed him out (place was packed) and sure enough he had me on

Yall should have seen my face :lol:

Wore flax his out the other weekend. Another dude had them on same bar :x

My boy told me that and I laughed in his face telling him he was seeing things. Dude finally came around and my boy pointed him out (place was packed) and sure enough he had me on

Yall should have seen my face :lol:

Sorry you had to take part of such...... One day I wore mines to work... Seen like 3 chicks at my job with it then go on break, walking and seen like 5 people then went to some bowling spot that night and see another 3...... Trust I haven't worn since then :x

Last edited:
Dudes really feel some type of way when they see someone else wearing the same pair of kicks?

NEWSFLASH: you're not special. You're a regular *** dude like everyone else.

That **** is BEYOND corny. Wear what you like and keep it moving.

I second this. You have to be crazy to this k you're different by wearing Nike's anyway.

Damnit, I accidently ordered a US size 9.5 from Oki-Ni and tried to email them to cancel, but it was already shipped. USPS wants like 43 bucks to ship back to France!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom