OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Every single cw of the remastered joints are great.

Mite put black laces in those white blacks.

I saw someone wearing fly knits the other day and they do not hold the AF1 shape worth a damn. (still might try a pair sub 100)

I was concerned about this...

Does anyone have pics of a worn pair?
The pair I saw was even broken down in the heel cup area :smh:

Oh no. Please stop this Nike, I only have so much money to spend on shoes.

These getting copped :smokin

I think the general consensus was to size down 0.5 on AF1 flyknit so that's what I did. I hope they will fit fine.

Well, could not wait for you so i went ahead and bought them from ebay :smile: Top rated seller, 99.8 positive feedback.... 149$

BTW, I must say that personally i find the shape of the flyknit AF1 way better than the others. I guess is personal preference. 

I am tempted to pull the trigger on ebay for these as well

I went to ndc and it said sold out. But now i see it on the snkrs app. Ill cop when i get home. Ima have to use the emergency credit card for these

Wasn't even aware these were dropping today. Looks like a fake sellout though if there was one, I don't see any reason these would go quicker than any other remastered AF1s so I'm not too worried.

Yo, just wanted to get some advice. I have this pair of Air Force One's I purchased from Champs around early August of 2015. They're really comfortable and pretty good to play basketball in. Recently, I noticed that they were beginning to get dirty, but I cannot find the material nor the colorway anywhere online. I was wondering if maybe you guys would be able to help me out. Thanks in advance.

In the market for some of these remastered forces.  To anyone that has them in hand what is the Leather like?  Is it like remastered Jordan 1 soft like the UNC's or Cyber Mondays?

The remastered are great but def not worth retail.

Especially if all of them have gone to clearance or outlet.

Leather is not as soft as cyber Monday or SBB

But the leather is better than the most GR versions of af1

The remastered are great but def not worth retail.

Especially if all of them have gone to clearance or outlet.

Leather is not as soft as cyber Monday or SBB

But the leather is better than the most GR versions of af1
You either got a lucky pair of cyber mondays or unlucky pairs of forces. I own two cyber mondays and all of the forces except the dookie browns. The remastered forces leather is far far superior. 

Yo, just wanted to get some advice. I have this pair of Air Force One's I purchased from Champs around early August of 2015. They're really comfortable and pretty good to play basketball in. Recently, I noticed that they were beginning to get dirty, but I cannot find the material nor the colorway anywhere online. I was wondering if maybe you guys would be able to help me out. Thanks in advance.
looked into copping these when they were on bodega for 35$ but passed. Get a close up pic, if ur talking about the black part of the shoe it looks to me like that fake nubuck material?

I think you're looking for this.

Nike Air Force 1
Black/Blue Legend-White-Aluminum
488298-088

Back
Top Bottom