OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

wasn't expecting them to ask me for the code on the back of my card (been so long since i last actually got through to the payment screen)

waffled a few seconds and i can't help but think that that might've cost me

Last edited:
i checked out sub 30 secs on ndc on sf af1 whites and i didn't get em. there must have been a very low stock or a really high demand.

Don't like these in white but practiced for the future and got to payment and exited. If I wanted them I would never get that far.

All i can say about this shoe is that Nike knows exactly what they're doing when they "retro" or  "remaster" something.

They finally got the tongue length right.

the mesh lining is some what correct..

The shape of the toe box is very very close to the ogs

Leather is butter soft.

they even retro'd the Dubrae.

damit! why cant i cop the white sf af1s...lol only pair i wanted this year really. tried for a sz 9 w three phones and sold out in 3 min.. :frown:

All i can say about this shoe is that Nike knows exactly what they're doing when they "retro" or  "remaster" something.

They finally got the tongue length right.

the mesh lining is some what correct..

The shape of the toe box is very very close to the ogs

Leather is butter soft.

they even retro'd the Dubrae.

Nah fam, you state that they know exactly what they are doing then you point out several differences. From that picture you posted those look different from the original shoe.

Why not simply create a new NYC colourway with half decent materials and shape as opposed to creating a variant of an original?

Nah fam, you state that they know exactly what they are doing then you point out several differences. From that picture you posted those look different from the original shoe.

Why not simply create a new NYC colourway with half decent materials and shape as opposed to creating a variant of an original?

I'm hoping that Nike is testing the waters with this one and is considering using this mold and these materials for future releases. For me it hasn't been the ridiculous abundance of colorways that killed the AF1 as much as the materials and tongue length/shape that's been used since 2009 (materials and overall shape started slipping in 2003). While this retro may not be an exact recreation of the 2003 pair, if this mold is used for new colorways going forward Nike will sell me a lot of pairs.

Last edited:
^^^

That. Even if I'm not going to get the exact mold I want, at least they're looking to make improvements.

Back
Top Bottom