OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

raise your hand if you ever bought the wrong size and didn't realize it until after your order shipped cuz that's what happened to me and the new SF-AF1s that undftd dropped last week. d'oh.

Last edited:
Just got these in today and i was surprised about the amount of padding in the heel. Super soft like a pillow

Can we at least get a restock of the Olives before coming out with new CWs
Pretty doubtful this is happening anymore unless you live in one of those parts of the world where they released this week.

aka I found a site in Israel that has them for $40 under retail but no international shipping lol

Last edited:
Pretty doubtful this is happening anymore unless you live in one of those parts of the world where they released this week.

aka I found a site in Israel that has them for $40 under retail but no international shipping lol
Any other overseas sites have them that you know of?  Well that at least ship here?

January 19th for the new black/black/gum and string/string/gum on Nike

Dual straps, no paracord, no bag
I was thinking about coppin the black/gum pair as a consolation prize, but idk, too many other releases coming up.
Found black/gums (OG) for $250 in my size and I decided to pass, man I'm stupid lol
Yea man, you should have scooped those up at that price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom