OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Got shipping from Nike on the dust. I don't even need them now because they were sitting at HOH by me

Apb cancelled and undefeated hasn't shipped yet. Undefeated status says invoice but transaction has been processed on my card. I hope I'm good. Nike dusk pair will be here tomorrow idk about oneness and their shipping either

Last edited:
If at first you don't succeed, try checking out again. Got an OOS the first go around, but was able to check out after trying one more time.

Was typing info on Blends and went oos, guess they dont cart hold like some other shopify sites

I'm in the minority but I like what he did with the SF1's. Its more versatile now with that sole. You can dress it up and down. Nice job.

Air Force 1 Acronym started to grow on me [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Anyone here have any review concerning the black/olive model?
Especially about the translucent sole. Hear them getting yellowing easily
I got a pair from NDC that had one sole yellowed and the other not. Most likely gonna return them, can't be bothered to sell them and they're so hard to pull off. 

I got a pair from NDC that had one sole yellowed and the other not. Most likely gonna return them, can't be bothered to sell them and they're so hard to pull off. 

I got mines from GOAT like that. I would keep them if I paid retail but not at the price I paid. So they are going back.

Finally got my pair from UNDFTD [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Quality on these shoes are A1 [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom