OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I saw goat but wasn't sure if there was anything cheaper out there. Thanks for the help yall

Nike W !!!
pimp.gif

Scored a pair of camo SF's for 225 shipped from goat. I'm not going to complain about price, these seem like the best of the light color AF SFs in my opinion as priced don't seem like they will sit seeing how limited they are. Tan midsoles with Gum bottoms would be nice.

Last edited:

sold out at haven, damn been trying to cop a pair at 10.5 and been coming up dry everywhere
$220 on Goat.  Prices are steady at that amount for resales at the moment.  

Think of it like this.  If you do paypal, it is pay after delivery.  Just save up $30 over the next two weeks and call it retail 
wink.gif

Last edited:
air thumper air thumper yea i see it now. Kinda like an Alpha Industries bomber :pimp:. I dont really like the orange paracord with the Olives tho. Mainly cuz the gum sole kinda throws if off. Your work looks great however :nthat:

@Dat Dude Chris, thanks! It's been kinda fun figuring out how to make the straps better with each one. I could see what you mean about the gum sole. I like that it's a bit off so that it's not so matchy matchy. I def dig the orange on the Dusts more though.

Back
Top Bottom