OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

for the 25th anniversary, nike put out mountains and mountains of garbage. the designs were crap and the materials were horrible. it was the most offensive "celebration" in the history of shoes.
i love af1s. it's the shoe that i have the most of in my small collection of shoes that remain. i joked about 11-11 being a fake day but seriously, if this stays a grassroots thing and nike doesn't try and take advantage of it, i think that would be really nice. i love the idea of giving away shoes or i'd even donate a pair that could be sold/raffled with money donated to charity.

stuntman mike stuntman mike 100% what you said my bro but I will add that the 'Supreme' joints did have some decent materials but were plagued with atrocious colourblocking and shape. Alot of those Supreme joints ran leather sockliners which were nice in theory but mad uncomfortable for extended wears.

I only have a pair of burgundy, Premium His 'CB34' and khaki, Supreme Lows 'Toronto' (have to rep the hometown) from that era.

the supreme pairs did have some nice materials but iirc they were pretty expensive (i had the kobe pair). some of those city ones were funky but not too bad looking. you're on point about that herman munster shape! i'm just being a grumpy old dude :lol:

the supreme pairs did have some nice materials but iirc they were pretty expensive (i had the kobe pair). some of those city ones were funky but not too bad looking. you're on point about that herman munster shape! i'm just being a grumpy old dude :lol:

Nah bro you're just calling it exactly as it was. Those Supreme pairs retailed for $200+ and I grabbed a stack of them on eBay for $49 each about 3 years later. No jokes but the outlets in Toronto were selling '07 25th anniversary AF1s well into '09. Consumers weren't feeling them at all. :lol:

Last edited:
The Rocs under the 07 is crazy considering it has the revised padding, shallower toebox and overall better feel. They’re definitely built like all the newer black box ‘Air Force 1 low retro’

I don't think a pair of all white forces with a chip in them falls under "anything good." For what it's worth, I live in NYC and have never hit on any snkrs pass, any events, etc etc.
No excuses now w the current setup. They notify you. Tell you when the window is and all you’ve gotta do is be on a fast connection. It’s my fav way to pick up the tough drops. (I’ve youve got an iPhone of course)

B2190DA8-0D68-4874-B195-E952A3813D33.jpeg
BStock x pair arrived, super dope in hand, hong kong next l for below retail tho!

No excuses now w the current setup. They notify you. Tell you when the window is and all you’ve gotta do is be on a fast connection. It’s my fav way to pick up the tough drops. (I’ve youve got an iPhone of course)

what else is there?

The Rocs under the 07 is crazy considering it has the revised padding, shallower toebox and overall better feel. They’re definitely built like all the newer black box ‘Air Force 1 low retro’
I disagree. They have the materials, padding, and tongue, but to me the overall build is bulkier. Same butt toe as the linens but nothing like the NYC, Chi, HK, or summit whites.

Back
Top Bottom