OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I think they’ll sit. If not, it’s whatever. Hopefully they drop the better colors later on.

Also, I tried on a pair of forces I’ve had laying around since about 06/07, same size as my Taiwan’s, and they are definitely .5 smaller than the Taiwan’s. Taiwan’s are .5 bigger than any AF1 I’ve owned.

I think they’ll sit. If not, it’s whatever. Hopefully they drop the better colors later on.

Also, I tried on a pair of forces I’ve had laying around since about 06/07, same size as my Taiwan’s, and they are definitely .5 smaller than the Taiwan’s. Taiwan’s are .5 bigger than any AF1 I’ve owned.
I need more pics of creases
Pl shoes looks so trash when they are too big

Good looks on kixsquare. They already out of my size though.

IMO it’s the swoosh that makes these look a little bit off. The shape of it is just weird in all the pics. Still looking out hard for these and will be copping

Last edited:
I need more pics of creases
Pl shoes looks so trash when they are too big

The pic I posted was pretty clear. All shoes crease in the end. I have gold toe 1s that fit perfectly, exactly 1 thumb width of room in the toe, and they aren’t easy on my feet(and they still crease), so I don’t mind the extra room in the Taiwan’s.

The pic I posted was pretty clear. All shoes crease in the end. I have gold toe 1s that fit perfectly, exactly 1 thumb width of room in the toe, and they aren’t easy on my feet(and they still crease), so I don’t mind the extra room in the Taiwan’s.
Nah ain’t tripping off creasing
But how bad it creases can bug me
People saying go .5 down
Going .5 down for me has very minimal creasing but takes a couple wears
To be comfy

I kinda OD’d on shadows, so I had to cancel my Easter order from kix files.

That new pic kinda makes me think I may regret it down the line.

Dude oop ur 9.5 and then he can oop bis 10 to someone in here

Back
Top Bottom