OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

6C7328FB-0F5A-47A0-99A8-9C01839E8D0E.jpeg

Taken the day I had my son. I picked an easy one to wear on those bday anniversaries.

congrats to both of you guys jaynev jaynev and atxhitter03 atxhitter03

@ModernMade

I agree w/everything you said but just saying dude is a good guy.

he really is/was going through a rough patch but you’re right, it’s time to own up and make it right

Yeah, I sent mine out 3 months ago. Supposedly there was a backup that would make it right, but now buddy who set it up isn’t anywhere to be found either. I genuinely hope everything is alright with both, but it is fair to say that I am less than enthusiastic about participating in another SS anytime soon.

Yuh man i remember i had to wear them for like four days straight in the hospital. They were never the same glad i found a ds pair bot long after. Might look for a third now that these are unds’d

A gang of Jordan 1s have it. A couple years back dudes were swearing this was “the good leather”.

I ain’t a leather expert though. I’d say look at your 2016 bred 1s if u got em. The ripple leather is on the toe.

I like these, I’m stuck between all white with black or all sail with black, anyone getting those plum dunks Friday?
AC61D6F4-4B65-4147-BFF2-BBAD57C26E1A.png
C572A3FC-2063-42A1-96D3-AB41F58226FC.png

1580881485141.png

I really hope the leather isn't plasticity, i'll pull the trigger if i can get real hands on pics of the leather they are using.

why put up new iD options if they having trouble making existing orders already. still no update on my snakeskins.. smh.

Ripple leather has been an option on Kyrie 6 IDs. Check the thread for photos of actual pairs. I got a pair of Kyries with black ripple leather. It’s not great feel wise but I think it looks good.

Back
Top Bottom