OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I’m sorry
3DE6CBE1-BF1E-425C-A908-7F488C07EA81.png
What summer?

I mean I guess for this current generation of hip kids it's because of Travis Scott more than anyone else.

But for most of us I imagine it was Nelly.

Nelly got into AF1s because he went to NYC and asked what was hot up there and New Yorkers hipped him to them... then made a song about them...

Lol at that nelly comment. Don’t sleep on the Midwest we been on our Air Force 1s for a long time. Before nelly ever put pen to paper for that song my city already had a deep rooted love for AF1s with their own nickname.

I know NYC is the birthplace of hip hop but I ain’t just falling on the sword for that one.

i'm 36 from CT. my first exposure to uptowns that i can remember was in 96-97. and thats only because i was a kid and before then probably not paying attention to any shoe that wasn't a signature shoe or didn't have some sort of gimmick like react juice and shaq's air pump lol

It's really nice seeing a lot of y'all are still here and holding it down. I check the thread every now and then to see if any dope Forces are dropping, but there hasn't really been anything worth getting really excited about in a while (unless I overlooked it). Thank God for IDs.

Might try to pull the trigger on these Dead Prez RBG inspired joints:
02.jpg
01.jpg

Don’t really get the “buy multiples and return” type thought process. Big waste.

really needed to see that diff shade toebox in person? And you still couldn’t decide so now you asking us?

What up to the old heads 1978, Ty, Frank and others... I haven't posted in forever-ever (SOLISTIK), but I felt nostalgic and thought I would peep the thread. Hope all of y'all are doing well.

Nike needs to bring back that animal print with that horse hair? I killed my pair, **** looks like it has alopecia. They haven't looked like this in years...
LEOPARRRDAF!.jpg
I remember you from sufu. Still got all that old supreme heat? Looking to sell any 🤔

Don’t really get the “buy multiples and return” type thought process. Big waste.

really needed to see that diff shade toebox in person? And you still couldn’t decide so now you asking us?
Hey if they can float $150 for 45 days that's their choice.

I remember you from sufu. Still got all that old supreme heat? Looking to sell any 🤔

Hey, how's it going? RIP SUFU and RIP forums in general other than NT and a small handfull of others. But to answer your question... not really, I've sold most of it off and the rest I've been wearing through over the last six years or so. I may have a box or two in my garage with some pieces, but I don't know if it would be anything anyone is looking for. Most of the stuff I kept was just button ups, chinos and jackets.

Newbie question, so feel free to take shots at the kid but I just got the email that says there almost done with my pair...

How much longer should I expect wait for shipping?

Back
Top Bottom