OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

theres a guy on youtube that cuts open boots and ****. he cut open some all white jordan mids and a pair of shattered back board 1s.

the mid was pretty much all fake leather, the toe wrap which looked very fake was actually leather but very cheap "genuine" leather.

the SBB's had "good for a sneaker" leather used in the white and orange parts but the black toe wrap/lace hole area was ****ty fake leather.

i don't even want to know what newer AF1's are made of.

Rose Anvil is the company/account. Has developed quite a following since he started doing boots and now sneakers. He started doing belts and wallets (because that is what he makes), and then did some Dr. Martens and kinda blew up. Good info and good content.

U Midas whale never cop Nike ever again man.

oh it's going to cut my options down incredibly... last pair of nike's i got with good leather and i still think it's half fake are the linen Dunk highs that came out a few years ago($50 marshalls find :nthat:)

The Nike by you really needs to give us more options. i need something. i already did my thing with the member access. What about another Levi’s denim option since it only lasted and hour last time. Maybe some elephant again.

I usually do the “premium” options for Nike ID. Sucks bc I wanted a few fw from the GR options but glad I didn’t pull the trigger

Needs a black toebox.
af111.jpg

Too soon! :smh:

He knows I just posted about Campers. :lol: Congrats. Beautiful. Timeless.

interesting enough, after I made the purchase, I saw your post the next day! :lol:
I saw your post on the white/gum pair not too long ago. I’m surprised you don’t have campers as well?

interesting enough, after I made the purchase, I saw your post the next day! :lol:
I saw your post on the white/gum pair not too long ago. I’m surprised you don’t have campers as well?

I've looked on & off for a DS 10.5 or 11 for the past 15 years with no luck. They've eluded me.

Nike actually gave us what we wanted with the Rucker release. A Kobe tribute. Revamped into a low. I'm content. Can't wait until they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom