OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Anyone still looking for silver snake 3Ms in a US7 for the oop, lmk
D4953494-02AC-4CF8-8C1D-A32D99D7B6FF.jpeg

Man I was stalking their site around release for these and they did either a raffle or in-store only drop that I missed.

Ended up paying resell via StockX. Sad now because they actually have the 9 I needed

Anyone have any NBY lows??? Can you post them, I plan on doing a pair.... How do the leather tongues feel? I feel that's a huge gripe for me.

I copped the popcorns from ruleofnext early before nikes drop but I was figuring it should have been easy. NONE of my boys that really wanted them copped a W. was the nike drop that bad?

I think we talked about that price spike with those a couple weeks back. Dudes are bugging I'd they think the 3M snakes won't be up there in price down the line.

Taiwan's starting to get very costly as well.

I think we talked about that price spike with those a couple weeks back. Dudes are bugging I'd they think the 3M snakes won't be up there in price down the line.

Taiwan's starting to get very costly as well.
Yeah I'm sad I slept when they were "lower" but I got these 11.5s almost exactly a year ago for $290 shipped. Wore a handful of times with an extra insole but man I really need that 11.

Back
Top Bottom