OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Man dblplay1212 dblplay1212 info on the setup? I need to invest
It's these double stacked and mounted to a wall

And these these metal inserts

Each 4x4 section with the metal racks are like $220 each and hold 32 pairs total. Paid someone $500 to stack and mount them. So less than $2k all in. Had planned on having custom shelves built but they were $7k and the guy making them came up with this idea instead.

It's these double stacked and mounted to a wall

And these these metal inserts

Each 4x4 section with the metal racks are like $220 each and hold 32 pairs total. Paid someone $500 to stack and mount them. So less than $2k all in. Had planned on having custom shelves built but they were $7k and the guy making them came up with this idea instead.

Links just took me to Ikea homepage but I'll just search from there. Good looks

Anyone with info on this pair? I think it’s new and might of just came out

3D207495-B304-4629-B471-61B002A16852.jpeg

Picked up a pair to replace my much-loved volt on white jelly swooshes for the spring and summer. The "leather" is very plastic, but that doesn't bother me since the whole look is artificial. They glow pretty bright, but don't seem to "charge up" much with artificial light, so you'll only notice of going from sunlight to dark.

I wish I had picked up a second pair of those jelly swooshes. They are some of my most commented on shoes. I think they take Ten-X back to childhood or something. Andre Agassi vibes.

Damn mission just to get some AF 1’s. First place I had asked was at a Finish Line. Girl said, “I think someone posted a video of them on Tik Tok, then all of sudden, everyone started coming in to ask for them” 🤷‍♂️

7D643547-F08A-4983-8F30-5BA8A0BF8059.jpeg
That plus the stimmy and an all white + gum bottom cw... I could see why these would fly

What did they put on tik tok? Glad i got my double up when they hit ndc. They had a full size run just a few weeks ago

Damn mission just to get some AF 1’s. First place I had asked was at a Finish Line. Girl said, “I think someone posted a video of them on Tik Tok, then all of sudden, everyone started coming in to ask for them” 🤷‍♂️

7D643547-F08A-4983-8F30-5BA8A0BF8059.jpeg
I saw a tweet recently, too. Someone said somethin like "got these from my mom and pop for $80" and a bunch of people in the replies went looking for em and saw them sold out everywhere. Wish I could find it. They're flying tho if y'all ever see em in stock act quick

Got to be kidding me. I ordered white/gums then I just said a few days ago I need to double up for the summer even though the leather is bad. Now everybody sold out. I legit hate this man, nothing is safe.

I haven’t gotten anything since they switched from ID to NBY. The picture of the shoe on the box is a nice touch. I’m lucky my 4 IDs all have different boxes or I’d have no idea what was in them.

Last edited:
My CR7 Nike ID came in today, I like them but they remind me of a woman exclusive AF1.
20210323035434_IMG_0436.JPG
20210323035445_IMG_0437.JPG
20210323035458_IMG_0440.JPG
20210323035514_IMG_0443.JPG
Was gonna get CR7s but didn’t understand the $200 price. Then after they got taken down I saw you could put some kind of alligator croc skin on that ***. Legit started punchin the air. The ones you made are nice btw.

Back
Top Bottom