OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

8D6C1DB1-F7ED-4177-A55D-A91A1C8AED76.png

trying to track down a pair of these in a GS 5.5 or 6. Looks like an older, possibly Europe only release. not having much luck. any leads?

glacier blue 314219-404

1618840797960.png

Need the recipe for these

Vamp - White Smooth Leather
Tongue - White Smooth Leather
Quarter - White Smooth Leather
Tip - White Smooth Leather
Eyestay - White Smooth Leather
Foxing - White Smooth Leather
Backtab - Honeycomb Smooth Leather
Swoosh - Smoke Grey Smooth Leather
Laces - White
Lining - White
Midsole - Solid White
Outsole - Gum Rubber Medium Brown
Text/Logo - Thermal Green Nike Swoosh Logo

Broke these 2012 highs out today. Couldn't believe these were just sitting at the outlet back then. Glad I grabbed a few pairs from that time. Soles starting to yellow but the cut and material was crazy good.
20210419_193853.jpg
These were good. Beat my pair up but they were dope. Wish i grabbed more cws

It's kinda wild how the build quality on the vachetta tan crafts is so much better than the white croc joints.

I'm ordering another pair of whites to see if it's a one off because the pair I got are kinda bad once I got to really looking at them. Especially in comparison to other crafts

It's kinda wild how the build quality on the vachetta tan crafts is so much better than the white croc joints.

I'm ordering another pair of whites to see if it's a one off because the pair I got are kinda bad once I got to really looking at them. Especially in comparison to other crafts
They may have fixed it on newer pairs because my sail magma pair funny looking too...

Back
Top Bottom