OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

What am I missing regarding the Acorns? 🤔 I don’t see them on SNKRS and so far only see them on non-US sites. Is this a quickstrike?

Some IDs I made for my girl. Quality is A1

Attachments

• 5DFAB06A-D7D4-461A-BC64-A871AF086937.jpeg
    5DFAB06A-D7D4-461A-BC64-A871AF086937.jpeg
    339 KB · Views: 469
Nike sure loves to run something into the ground. Enough of the mini swoosh, let it go. These Griffey's are fly but that dumb *** mini swoosh.

It's looking like May 1 for the Psychic Blue gradient pair.

I’m surprised none of y’all bought these.

Attachments

• AACF8102-F297-4F02-BB1D-FF5DC19C93D6.jpeg
    AACF8102-F297-4F02-BB1D-FF5DC19C93D6.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
Really not sure, don’t read Italian and relied on Google translate. Maybe I missed where it said raffle if it is one.

Yea, the site is a little misleading to me..
If I click on the photo, it brings me directly to it.
But if I click on "view all" in the new release section, it shows a there's a count down.

“The Never Ready “Denim Blue” Air Force 1 is inspired by our countless hours of wearing and studying Japanese denim. The special color was meticulously crafted to represent the exact shade of indigo that bleeds onto shoes and socks after putting on a new pair of denim.

Each pair is hand dyed in our indigo blend and made unique to you and only you. Each shoe will fade and evolve just like raw denim. No pair is exactly alike allowing everyone to create their own Never Ready journey.

Along with a custom box, each Air Force 1 is individually wrapped in our own in-house denim to remind you of the origin. Available this Saturday on neverreadyny.com, 3PM EST”

Nike sure loves to run something into the ground. Enough of the mini swoosh, let it go. These Griffey's are fly but that dumb *** mini swoosh.

It's looking like May 1 for the Psychic Blue gradient pair.

I’m surprised none of y’all bought these.

Why do they look wet?

Acorns were an easy cop, easier than 3m snakes. Man I wish every pair was this easy.

I dunno get it. The Acorns were as hyped as the 3m snakes for sure~ look how the Bcorns were swept at the outlets lol.... I remember people still loved them even the tongues were shorter LOL.

I dunno get it. The Acorns were as hyped as the 3m snakes for sure~ look how the Bcorns were swept at the outlets lol.... I remember people still loved them even the tongues were shorter LOL.

I don't know man, they're sitting here in Australia. Hopefully nobody buys it so I can buy a couple more pairs on sale! Need more AF1 classics to retro!

Back
Top Bottom