OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Really nice in hand!

E647D679-5927-4CB4-A487-85A13250ED01.jpeg

Got both the Undftd Dunks and the AF1 in the mail today. Both are very high quality materials, in comparison to GR models of each. The QC on the dunks coulda been better, though. Just some inconsistent stitching, which always bugs me when I see it on a limited collaboration. I think the AF1s are honestly the better shoe, although both are nice. I had more of a "wow" reaction to the AF1s when unboxing. The Dunk box mine came in is a lot bigger than the box for the AF1s and the perforated price tag was missing, if anyone cares. If Af1s were the thing right now these would probably run >$400 on the aftermarket. They look really good, IMHO!

Damn I love these lol
Black socks
Black hoodie
Slightly baggy jeans
They go so hard
I wish the other pair was the same grey/blue colorway with this pattern instead of leopard
IMG_9190.JPG
IMG_9187.JPG

but...they put the left one crooked on the sole. I ordered another pair, hopefully it'll have at least a good left shoe and I'll have a straight pair, send the other back.
IMG_9176.JPG

Surprised some of you guys have not received your Undefeated pairs as I just received mine here in the UK today! I normally collect Jordans, Dunks & SB Dunks so this is my first pair of AF1’s. The quality on my pair is pretty good but I have seen some awful qc on pairs across IG with glue around the sole up into the material, glue on the side panels, double stitching on the toe area & bad sole stitching. I hope you guys also get a good pair, colour on these is so nice I am tempted to double up as they are not much over retail (People are sleeping on these)

BTW glad I got my TTS as there is no way you can half size down on these like people do on AF1’s

BAE9F60E-67EE-404F-B5B1-EA1AFF572DAA.jpeg

Last edited:
Surprised some of you guys have not received your Undefeated pairs as I just received mine here in the UK today! I normally collect Jordans, Dunks & SB Dunks so this is my first pair of AF1’s. The quality on my pair is pretty good but I have seen some awful qc on pairs across IG with glue around the sole up into the material, glue on the side panels, double stitching on the toe area & bad sole stitching. I hope you guys also get a good pair, colour on these is so nice I am tempted to double up as they are not much over retail (People are sleeping on these)

BTW glad I got my TTS as there is no way you can half size down on these like people do on AF1’s

BAE9F60E-67EE-404F-B5B1-EA1AFF572DAA.jpeg
🔥

I’ll wait to hear about sizing from someone that has more than 1 pair of forces….
#TeamHalfSizeDown

Back
Top Bottom