OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Slim straights or just slim?
Slim straights IIRC.

Also fwiw the fit can vary by material mix. like I think the 98/2 cotton to whatever pairs fit better than 92/8 or others. Good brand though I have some thiccer thighs so these do the trick, plenty of other cuts for everyone.

Last edited:
Slim straights IIRC.

Also fwiw the fit can vary by material mix. like I think the 98/2 cotton to whatever pairs fit better than 92/8 or others. Good brand though I have some thiccer thighs so these do the trick, plenty of other cuts for everyone.
Thanks my G. What I wanted to hear. Im team thick thighs too. Gotta find something else

Still one of my favorites
IMG_2019.jpeg

Why they call them dookies in our area ? sneakaprince sneakaprince lol
I've always assumed it was cause they're the ****. I used to ask around more when I was younger.

Now I'm an OG and I don't even have a real answer.

I don't hear the younger generation call them that as much anymore but 90s-00s that was the official name here.

I don't think you have to have a clothing company to apply. I have an LLC so I just used that ein to register.

I originally posted about Original Favorites in the Air Max thread. I've been buying their products for about a year now and so far I haven't been disappointed in anything I've received. I probably wear their sweatpants 3-4 times a week and they've all been washed thoroughly. Their dupima tees are pretty on par with Uniqlo. The cuts and quality of material really set Original Favorites apart. There is a part of me that wishes every local clothing brand used their sweats and hoodies as a base.
How much they charge you for shipping in the US?

@runyc i feel like I seen someone post about this original favorites brand in another thread as well what’s the deal is it like better priced Uniqlo? Also intrigued about this wholesale pricing like do you have to have a clothing company to apply?
You don’t even have to have an ein. They will just charge you sales tax. I haven’t ordered yet but it’s giving me the same pricing.

They are sitting on oneness and snkrroom. A 40% off code is inevitable.

Easter weekend around the corner as well, just stay patient.

You know the future oneness just did the Air Force 1 jewels for $78. Copped. Got those and the gold bullets for $200 shipped. I’ll take it

I've always assumed it was cause they're the ****. I used to ask around more when I was younger.

Now I'm an OG and I don't even have a real answer.

I don't hear the younger generation call them that as much anymore but 90s-00s that was the official name here.
I got a homie that stay in Milwaukee, ge calls them Dookies too.

Back
Top Bottom