OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Updated toe box.

Screenshot_20230428_201408_Instagram.jpg

You coppin?

Last edited:
I know I'm going to regret this in the near futute but I'm about to just get the Undefeateds at retail.

Hey guise , just found out I'm having a baby girl and wanted to see if I can hopefully find a pair of da pink COTM on discount hopefully, I know they were tons of sales on them going on but don't see them now that im sure im having a girl. Any help would be appreciated 🙏!
Congrats! Haven't read past this so someone may have posted but...

Nike's been coming correct tbh. Other than true retros of classic af1s, the GRs have been clean. 1978S 1978S I remember you were disappointed with the initial 40th anni rollout. Do you think these, the other gum sole joints still upcoming (like dark green), the variety of jewels, the 4 horsemen, and others since the 40th anni have made up for it?

Nike's been coming correct tbh. Other than true retros of classic af1s, the GRs have been clean. 1978S 1978S I remember you were disappointed with the initial 40th anni rollout. Do you think these, the other gum sole joints still upcoming (like dark green), the variety of jewels, the 4 horsemen, and others since the 40th anni have made up for it?

40th anniversary is over. That was last year/2022. With that said, NO. :lol: Nike was 100% lackluster for the 40th anniversary last year. :smh:

Generally speaking though about recent releases.....the pair you posted above is good. I'd never rock the Four Horseman and confused why they didn't keep those a PE. That should have been kept for those four gentleman. Most folks can't even name 2/3 out of the four people. :lol:

I respect, but will never wear an AF1 Jewel. :sick:

What I'm getting at is the 40th anni stuff seemed to get the ball rolling for better overall releases. I don't know what gets categorized as anniversary or just a regular retro, but I still think the af1's been much better since 2022 than the last couple years prior.

What I'm getting at is the 40th anni stuff seemed to get the ball rolling for better overall releases. I don't know what gets categorized as anniversary or just a regular retro, but I still think the af1's been much better since 2022 than the last couple years prior.

Gotcha. Yes!

Agreed. They're definitely trending in a better direction with releases for sure. Still lots of garbage, but there's been consistently more decent pairs being mixed in over the past several months.

Did the 4 horsemen fit small to anyone else? I normally get a half size down in forces from my regular size. This time, they are super tight. Wondering if it’s just me.

Back
Top Bottom